April 14th 2009 CBCC Conference Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Community-Based Collaborative Care Working Group Meeting
- Ioana Singureanu Scribe
- Suzanne Gonzales-Webb - CBCC Co-chair
- Richard Thoreson
- Tony Weida
- Rich Furr
- Milan Petkovic
- (5 min) Roll Call
- (10 min) Harmonization - 4th quarter, 6:30-8:00 EDT, Conference line: 770-657-9270:459876
- (45 min) Balloting Composite Privacy Consent as a normative or DSTU standard
- 1. Develop a V3 messaging specification (PubDB, R-MIM designer) - R-MIM Designer is slated for obsolescence. A lot of work would be required, resulting specification is not very accessible to new implementers in the US. However the revisions made in this version may be useful in Canada. Would Canada be interested in publishing the V3 message topic?
- 2. Propose that Composite Privacy Consent Directive (CPCD) become a pilot SAEAF-conformant project - demonstrating how we design service-aware standards. Pending approval from the Enterprise Application Implementation Planning EA IP project. Contact Marc Koehn - project lead for EAIP - and propose our standard. EAIP is looking for candidate service-aware pilot projects. Since the SAEAF is not completed, there is some uncertainty regarding the timeline. How does a project sign up to be a SAEAF pilot, what are the criteria? If a project is approved as a SAEAF pilot, what the is earliest we could publish our specification as a DSTU?