AID 201502 Agenda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains the minutes of the AID out-of-cycle meeting in Prague (Czech Republic).
- the AID presentations "(practice reports)" are scheduled as part of the IHIC 2015 conference agenda. IHIC 2015 effectively acts as the "host" of this joint meeting.
- See http://ejbi.org/en/ejbi/ (special 2015 issue thereof) for scientific papers presented at the IHIC2015 meeting. The "practice reports" (reports not based on a scientific paper) were recorded in video by IHIC, the videos can be found (eventually) via http://ihic2015.hl7cr.eu
- Video recordings of sessions likely to be of interest to the AID members:
- A comparison of two DCM representations: FHIR and CDA (Marten Smits), https://vimeo.com/119310333
- Applying FHIR in an Integrated Health Monitoring System (Barbara Franz) https://vimeo.com/119422340
- HL7apy: A Python library for HL7v2.x (Vittorio Meloni) https://vimeo.com/119460163
- Model-based Analysis (by IHE Europe) of HL7 CDA R2 Conformance and Requirements Coverage (Abderrazek Boufahja) https://vimeo.com/119524890
- DECOR driven framework for the development of HL7 CDA Document Editor Components (Sebastian Bojanowski) https://vimeo.com/119838310
- Although AID members met for various informal discussions, no formal decisions were made.