This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20181016 US Realm SC Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

back to US_Realm_Steering_Committee
back to US_Realm_Steering_Committee_Conference_Calls

US Realm Steering Committee Call Agenda/Minutes

Location: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/929752237]

Date: 2018-10-16
Time: 1 PM Eastern
Co-Chairs Ed/Brett Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee / Name
x Calvin Beebe Keith Boone Hans Buitendijk
x Lorraine Constable x Johnathan Coleman x Ed Hammond
Regrets Tony Julian x Paul Knapp x Austin Kreisler
x Brett Marquard Ken McCaslin Regrets Nancy Orvis
Brian Pech x Wayne Kubick Christol Green
Regrets Sandra Stuart . Pat Van Dyke Regrets Craig Parker
x Danielle Friend . Eric Haas Regrets Jenni Syed
x Steve Posnak . David Susanto . John Roberts
Visitor/ Name
Quorum: Chair + 7

Agenda

Administrivia

Discussion:

  • Review of any outstanding issues


Minutes

  • Agenda review
  • Action Items
    • Invite AMS to upcoming call to discuss questions on Vital Records Mortality and Morbidity Reporting FHIR IG
      • AMS: External work items come from CDC. Will be working with ARB on the external content. Has a call with MITRE to discuss content becoming HL7 property. Austin: Is this intended for this ballot cycle, and did you meet Dave’s deadline? AMS: That’s correct, and the deadline was met. The senders are the state health departments.
  • Review items for this week:
    • Project Approval of Vital Records Birth and Fetal Death Reporting CDA IG
      • Sarah here to represent project. Adding to the CDA IG to align with the V2 IG. Adding extra flows of data. Austin asks if this project met the PSS deadline; Sarah replies that it did. Lorraine notes that the project ends before it goes Normative.
        • MOTION to approve: Lorraine/Austin
        • VOTE: All in favor
  • Adjourned at 1:12 PM Eastern

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2018 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved