20180330 PLA call
return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program
|HL7 PLA Call Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
Time: 11:30 AM
|Facilitator||Mary Kay/ Austin||Note taker(s)||Anne|
|Mary Kay McDaniel|
|no quorum definition|
- Notes of 20180316_PLA_call review
- V2 Publishing Mission and Charter (as edited by SGB)
- CIMI-MG candidates
- notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
- Level of granularity
- Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
- Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
- BAM-lite feedback and review
- Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
- develop form to request establishing a Product Family
- V2-MG Mission and Charter.
- Reviewed SGB Updated V2-MG M&C, approved with minor changes (spelling out acronyms and 1 grammar update). Paul motioned to approve, Austin 2nd. Approved.
- Send M&C to TSC for approval to and for the group to be stood up
- Next step will be for the SGB to compose eMail to membership recruiting volunteers, including M&C
- V2-MG Candidates - These were individuals from the meeting room who volunteered:
- Tony Julian
- Patrick Loyd
- Frank Omeig
- Craig Newman
- Rikki Merrick
- PC Person? MK ask Lorraine and Lynn
- Conformance Person - Robb
- Need vendor
- MK to send email and M&C to those in 'red' to confirm interest.
- Need: V2 International, Payer Perspective,
- Outreach to international council - MK. Ask them to identify any interested parties.
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2018 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved