2018-10-10 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2018-10-10
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio . Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk Brian Postlethwaite Paul Knapp Anne W., scribe
Josh Mandel John Moehrke Brian Pech
Grahame Grieve .

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2018-09-26 FMG concall
  • Minutes from 2018-09-30_FMG_WGM
  • Minutes from 2018-10-04_FMG_WGM
  • Action items
    • Grahame to put together something to describe a desired level of BR&R community engagement in order to own Substance
    • Lloyd to draft a process for approving technically breaking changes that are believed not to impact any implementations and submit for review by FMG, MnM and SGB
    • Anne to contact BR&R cochairs/modeling facilitator to ask them to update the resource relationships section of AdverseEvent
    • Hans to reach out to OO on BiologicallyDerivedProduct at WGM
    • Brian Post to add RIM scope and boundaries section to ChargeItemDefinition
    • Hans to check with OO, CDS, and CQI about DeviceUseStatement at WGM
    • Hans to check with Lorraine about EntryDefinition at WGM
    • Brian Post to update Invoice
    • Hans to follow up with OO on ObservationDefinition2 at WGM
    • John to draft language regarding virtual Connectathons
    • Grahame to identify and fix bugs and US Core before FMG/TSC approval
    • Suggest to HL7 to include a Zulip link for WGM attendee questions about where they should go
  • Review Items
    • Ballot Review/FMG-assigned ballot items
  • Discussion Topics
    • What to do with the QA results from prior to first ballot
    • Criteria for what you need to have to claim that an IG is international in scope
    • Criteria for inclusion of extensions in core vs. IGs
    • What content is/isn't attracting ballot feedback
    • PSS form:
      • Has it been updated to set an expectation to capture plans (including funding, community) for long-term maintenance of whatever project artifacts have been created?
      • Has it been updated to include plans for community formation, engagement and implementation?
    • Setting expectations around community establishment and real-world testing before content is allowed to go to ballot
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
    • SGB –
    • MnM –
    • FMG Liaisons
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

Call cancelled - no quorum

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2018-10-17 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2018 Health Level Seven® International