2018-05-30 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2018-05-30
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio . Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
Josh Mandel John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve x Mike Yaskanin, Didi Davis, John D'Amore, Amol Vyas

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2018-05-13_FMG_WGM
  • Minutes from 2018-05-17_FMG_WGM
  • Action items
    • Grahame to reach out to international council re: effectiveness of international IGs
    • Brian to take VerificationResult resource to Security, OO, Pharmacy, and Attachments to gather input on the notion of Verification and what it would mean
    • David to create tracker items for the QA that wasn't applied
  • Review Items
  • Discussion Topics
    • FMM model changes: FMM2: "successfully exchanged between" -> "successfully used by"; "leveraging at least 80% of the core data elements" -> "leveraging most of the scope (e.g. 80% of the core data elements)"
    • Criteria for inclusion of profiles and valuesets in FHIR Core
    • BR&R ownership of Substance
    • Forwards compatibility rules
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
    • Not quorate.
  • Minutes from 2018-05-17_FMG_WGM
    • Will review when quorate
  • Action items
    • Grahame to reach out to international council re: effectiveness of international IGs
    • Brian to take VerificationResult resource to Security, OO, Pharmacy, and Attachments to gather input on the notion of Verification and what it would mean
    • David to create tracker items for the QA that wasn't applied
  • Review Items
    • HL7 CDA R2 Implementation Guide: Gaps in Care Reporting PSS
      • John D’Amore here to represent. Describes the project. Lloyd: Measure are usually expressed as percentage of males between the ages of x and y who haven’t had a colonoscopy in two years, for example. The answer that you’re wanting is the patients who fall into the 27% who ought to have had one but haven’t. Is that correct? John answers yes, we want canonical representations of where the gap might be. Lloyd: You’re probably going to need some extension or profiling of measure report to get to what you want to do. Timelines around normative ballot: Lloyd states that normative ballot will be driven by length of time and amount of review that you’ve had during STU period and the status of the things you’re dependent on. This may be an aggressive schedule. Joint copyright is checked – will need a letter of agreement for TSC to approve the project. Lloyd asks why it is US realm specific – if an IG is published, Lloyd recommends that they publish it as international candidate. Paul recommends bringing this to the attention of the Attachments WG as they are made up of providers and payers.
      • Will have to vote on this next week, but no further concerns raised.
  • Discussion Topics
    • FMM model changes: FMM2: "successfully exchanged between" -> "successfully used by"; "leveraging at least 80% of the core data elements" -> "leveraging most of the scope (e.g. 80% of the core data elements)"
      • Can’t vote, but no concerns raised.
    • Criteria for inclusion of profiles and valuesets in FHIR Core
      • Carry forward
    • BR&R ownership of Substance
      • Several concerns raised. The substance resource is of interest to a wide spectrum and need to see more BR&R engagement with the community as a whole.
        • ACTION: Grahame to put together something to describe a desired level of BR&R community engagement in order to own Substance.
    • Forwards compatibility rules
      • Carry forward
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2018-mm-dd FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2018 Health Level Seven® International