2018-04-04 PA Call Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Patient Administration Call

Meeting Information

PA Work Group Conference Call

Minutes
GoToMeeting
Local numbers sent to list

Meeting Information

PA Work Group Conference Call

Minutes
Gotomeeting - see pafm@lists.hl7.org
HL7 Conference Call phone number

Date: Wednesday, April 04, 2018


Time: 12:00 PM (US Pacific Time, GMT -7)
Quorum Met (Chair+2, Yes/No)? Yes

Facilitator Line Saele Scribe Iryna Roy
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Brian Postlethwaite Telstra Health, AU
X Simone Heckmann Gefyra, GE
X Irma Jongeneel VzVz, NL
X Cooper Thompson Epic, US

Agenda

Agenda Topics
Agenda

  1. Agenda for Cologne
  2. Trackers



Supporting Documents


Minutes

Draft Agenda for Cologne May Meeting
Joint FM Meetings x2

              Invoice Approval
ChargeItem Definition
Product Plan
Payment/Adjustment resource?

(Brian to chase up Paul/Bob Deiterle to see if they have covered the Product Plan already)
Simone recalls discussion from Jan WGM on payment/adjustment resource.

ChargeItemDefinition draft proposal review
http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ChargeItemDefinition_FHIR_Resource_Proposal
Original concept was to add to CodeSystems/Valuesets, but was rejected through discussions on Zulip.

Invoice Resource proposal was reviewed, and minor clarifications approved
(Brian Postlethwaite/Simone Heckmann 3-0-0)
Brian will raise it at FMG to see how FM is proceeding.

VerificationResult resource proposal was presented to FMG, and required Brian to discuss the resource proposal with Security, Attachments and Pharmacy

Validated Healthcare Directory was withdrawn from the ballot as was not ready.
The previous comments from the last ballot spreadsheet were not reconciled, or posted back, and still needs to be done.
Limited new content was also available, further development is on-going

GForge tracker review:
75 open Items in core
(Cooper to cherry pick some for the next call)
57 open items in VhDir Implementation Guide
(Brian to cherry pick some for the next call)

There are likely 2 or 3 calls (18 April, 2 May) prior to the next WGM

Tracker 13702 Encounter Status discussion, need to do some further research on usage from v2/v3 to inform the new work.
Agreement was reached that it needs to change.

Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • Next telecom meeting: Wednesday 18. April 2018

Navigation

Return to PA Main Page © 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.