2018-02-26 Rx Conf Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Attendees

  • Melva Peters (Chair)
  • John Hatem
  • Rik Smithies
  • Michelle Miller
  • Christof Gessner
  • Jean Duteau

Agenda Items and notes

  • WGM Minutes are not linked from Wiki page
Action:  Melva to include the links - COMPLETE

MedicationKnowledge and Medication Pattern PSS

  • Review and approval of the draft PSS
    • Review of project
      • update PSS - will develop draft resources (Pharmacy and BR&R) and will create logical model once resources are created
      • update dates
      • clean up the use of pattern vs logical model - be consistent - use FHIR Logical Model
      • add Project number in 3h for BR&R project
      • considered including out of scope
    • File:HL7 Pharmacy MedicationKnowledge and Medication Pattern PSS 20180220.docx
Action:  Melva to update the PSS for review on next weeks teleconference

FHIR

The following tracker items were resolved:

FHIR Tracker Items

  • 15105 - MedicationStatement - alignment with WorkFlow
    • notTaken was removed
    • need to consider how to reflect what the prescriber thinks should be taken by the patient - is this a medStatement or is this a MedRequest?
    • Lloyd believes should be using a MedRequest with a "plan" status
    • Choices:
      • take MedStatement back to the way it was
      • US Core - embrace List
      • follow Lloyd's suggestion to use MedRequest with "Plan" status
      • use status field to identify if a prescriber believes the patient should be on this med and uses taken element to identify if the patient is following the order and taking the medication - could previous do this before we aligned MedStatement with workflow
Action:  Michelle to reach out to Epic to see if this is also a concern for them
Action:  Melva to get Workflow report re-run

Action Item List

MedicationKnowledge Resource

  • Melva and Jean are creating a draft resource in the build. The next step is to review the existing tracker items to see which can be done with the current draft content, which need to have data elements added, and which will remain out of scope.
  • Feb 26, 2018: no discussion

Joint Meeting with IHE Pharmacy and ISO TC215 WG 6

  • Feb 26, 2018: no discussion

Catalogue Project

  • Feb 26, 2018: no discussion

Blood Products/Transfusion/Tissue Update

  • Feb 26, 2018: no discussion

Updates from Workflow

  • Feb 26, 2018: no discussion

AOB

Next meeting

  • March 5, 2018 - (4pm Eastern)