2018-02-16 CDAMG Conference Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

back to CDA Management Group main page

HL7 CDAMG Minutes

Location: Conference Call

Date: 2018-02-16
Time: 2:00 PM (ET)
Facilitator Brett Note taker(s) Lisa
Attendee Name


X George Dixon
Jean Duteau
X Rick Geimer
Kai Heitmann
X Brett Marquard
X Linda Michaelsen
X Dale Nelson
X Lisa Nelson
X Andrew Statler
Quorum: Chair +3

Agenda & Minutes

  • Welcome
  • Agenda review
  • Approve Minutes of 2018-02-09_CDAMG_Conference_Call
    • No issues - approved by consensus
  • Review items
  • Discussion Topics
    • SWOT
      • Any updates needed?
    • Asset List - Status, and ongoing management.
      • Linda reviewed challenges she is having finding the versions of the QRDA specification.
      • Discuss Status/Development toward CDA Template Interchange Format
        • Lisa asked - who is responsible for pushing this along?
        • Lisa will send e-mail to see where this stands.
      • Discuss Status of CDA Template Registry
      • What actions remain to be completed?
        • Could we organize the list to sort "Highly utilized" IG's from "Not highly utilized" IGs?
        • Would we want to make recommendations on how to improve the website
        • Should we recommend a naming convention? Where can we find that naming convention? Could we identify IGs with names that are not compliant to the current HL7 naming conventions? Should we recommend additional Work Group Health criteria?
    • Review progress on CMG Wiki changes - what's left to be completed?
      • Brett and Lisa need to work on this
    • Discuss need for & Development of overall CDA Product Roadmap
    • Discuss Actions to be taken to solidify "check list procedure" for CMG members to use when reviewing PSSs, Document CMG PSS Review process to be followed (Jean)
      • Is our plan sufficiently clear and actionable? Do we need to document the procedure(s) we will follow regarding where CMG approval is being injected into the HL7 approval processes?
    • Review Draft Request to SGB to add a new member to CMG representing the Quality perspective (Lisa)
    • Discuss possible meeting time change
      • Brett will e-mail Kai to see when he could meet. Try to start at 10am ET or later.
    • Discuss C-CDA Value Set Maintenance situation - what role needed from CMG? (Lisa)
      • The SOT Value Set List should be linked off the CDA Asset page we are creating
      • The harmonization of value sets across CDA and FHIR is an ongoging issue that needs to be addressed
    • Planning for May WG in Cologne
      • Will CMG have a F2F meeting? (Room Requests needed to Mary Ann Boyle by 2/16)
      • Will be there: Andrew, Rick, Lisa, Brett, Kai Will not there:Linda, Dale, George Don't Know: Jean
      • We have a spot for a CMG Meeting on Monday Q4
      • Architectural Review,FHIR Management Group,Standards Goverance Board,CDA Management Group has been invited to join Technical Steering Committee at the May 2018 HL7 International Working Group Meeting (Monday, May 14, Q0)

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Approved minutes from 2/9/2018
  • Lisa - Send e-mail to findout the status of the Templates ITS work on Structure Definition
  • Lisa - Work on request for additional CMG member with Quality SME
  • Lisa and Brett - Organize asset list by level's of use
  • Lisa and Brett - Make progress on CDA wiki
  • Lisa and Brett - Take first steps on Product Roadmap
  • Lisa and Brett - Figure out where to link in the C-CDA Value Set assets
  • Brett - Send e-mail to Kai about alternate CMG meeting times
  • CMG - think about recommendations for Website, Workgroup Health measures
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved