2018-02-07 PA Call Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Patient Administration Call

Meeting Information

PA Work Group Conference Call

Minutes
GoToMeeting
Local numbers sent to list

Meeting Information

PA Work Group Conference Call

Minutes
Gotomeeting - see pafm@lists.hl7.org
HL7 Conference Call phone number

Date: Tuesday, Februar 07, 2017


Time: 12:00 PM (US Pacific Time, GMT -7)
Quorum Met (Chair+2, Yes/No)? Yes

Facilitator Line Saele Scribe Brian Postlethwaite
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Brian Postlethwaite Telstra Health, AU
X Simone Heckmann Gefyra, GE
X Line Saele Nasjonal IKT HF, NO
X Louis Bedor Cognasante, US
X Evan Currie Blue Cross Blue Shield Michigan, US

Agenda

Agenda Topics
Agenda

  1. Zulip Stream announcement (http://chat.fhir.org)
  2. Resource Proposals (VerificationResult, ChargeItemDefinition, Invoice & OrganizationAffiliation)
  3. FHIR Ballot Reconciliation
  4. Others



Supporting Documents


Minutes

VerificationResult resource proposal reviewed

Should this be called just verification, and not verificationresult?

Draft is available here: http://build.fhir.org/verificationresult.html

The identifier in the backbone elements could just use the one inside the reference (e.g. validationresult.validator.organization.identifier)

Brian moves to accept resource proposal, Louis Bedor seconds 3-0-0


ChargeItemDefinition resource proposal reviewed

Simone Heckmann moved to accept, Brian seconds 2-0-1


Invoice resource proposal

Draft is available here: http://build.fhir.org/invoice.html

Louis suggested that FM was waiting for test case to be included, and challenge that invoices shouldn’t be in FHIR

Action Item: Simone to add additional information to Resource appropriateness and expected implementations


OrganizationAffiliation resource proposal reviewed

This was added as OrganizationRole as a draft in the build, and discussions in New Orleans suggested that it should be renamed to the original intention which was OrganizationAffiliation (need to re-check the minutes)

http://build.fhir.org/organizationrole.html

Brian moves to accept the resource proposal, Simone seconds 3-0-0

Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • Next telecom meeting: Wednesday 14. Feb 2018

Navigation

Return to PA Main Page © 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.