2018-01-12 Learning Health Systems Call
|Facilitator||Russell Leftwich||Note taker(s)||Emma Jones|
|John Roberts||Tennessee Department of Health|
|Asim Muhammad||Philips Research Europe|
|Laura Heermann-Langford||Intermountain Healthcare|
|Chris Melo||Phillips Healthcare|
|Benjamin Kummer||Columbia University|
- Chair: Russell Leftwich
- Scribe: Emma Jones
- Motion to approve previous call minutes: Stephen moved , Joe - second
- Care Team DAM Modeling Plan
- WGM agenda
- Care Team Valueset work
- Julia and Russ spoke with Claude Manjo - CIMI WG - will do the modeling. Particularly interested due to work they've done with 'universal communications' that will tie with the care team relationships idea.
Their work re-direct communications to the care team members. Need to update storyboards to make sure communication from one care team member to another
- Russ directed CIMI to the use cases.
- Added CIMI to the WGM agenda (Thurs Q4)
- ONC has a Tiger team doing care team work. Info is posted on an ONC page. Didn't capture some of the details we've created - e.g. coverage where teams fill the role of another team. Don't have non-professionals on their teams
- SNOMED definitions for the terms we want to submit is needed. Stephen working on it.
- Evelyn request for more time at the WGM - Thurs Q4
- Russ had call with Wayne Kubick to ask about FCC
- No timeline and not mandated at this time
Care Team DAM Modeling Plan
- Stephen will reach out to Claude and put the storyboard together to meet his needs.
Care team member function valueset Slide deck
- Lisa reviewing
- Clarification on the use of "Longitudinal"
- Showed where the codes would go
- Next steps is to send to Stephen
- Spreadsheet is located under Care Team Terminology - Starter Value Set
- Definition needed for the requested SNOMED codes. Lisa suggest filling out the excel spreadsheet and define the parent node.
- Discussion about the various roles
- Difference between volunteer, occupation, professional
- Stephen will finish completing the spreadsheet and send it back out.