2018-01-05 Learning Health Systems Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Facilitator||Russell Leftwich||Note taker(s)||Emma Jones|
|X||John Roberts||Tennessee Department of Health|
|Asim Muhammad||Philips Research Europe|
|Laura Heermann-Langford||Intermountain Healthcare|
|Chris Melo||Phillips Healthcare|
|Benjamin Kummer||Columbia University|
- Chair: Russell Leftwich
- Scribe: Emma Jones
- Motion to approve previous call minutes: Stephen moved, Emma - second
- Power point review
- VSAC work
- CIC working on collecting data elements for differences in attitudes in registries - would like to know if LHS would like th participate
- FHIR care team QA requested change
- Rob McClure confirmed there are two routes for submitting requests to SNOMED - US extension in Sept, International in March
- Julia Skalpik organization might be able to fill the modeling role for the care team DAM. However, her group will not be able to move forward until after the WGM.
- Care team mamber function valueset Ppt reviewed - Lisa presenting
- Have 79 concepts in the started valueset
- Originated from the initial spreadsheet
- CareTeam.participant.role will use this value set
- Lisa will send the list - placed on the wiki see Care Team Terminology - Starter Value Set
- Care Team Type still need to be defined
- LOINC has the word "Member" for the requested LOINC doce. This will need to be changed in LOINC
FHIR Care Team use of practitionerRole resource
- GF#14334 allow careteam.participant,member to reference PractitionerRole (David Hay) -- started discussion, but didn't resolve on yesterday's PC FHIR call.
- PractitionerRole is not needed as a member in the care team resource because careteam.practitioner and careteam.role exists - Need to have have the role specific to the care team. Adding practitionerRole as careTeam.member adds confusion
- Stephen will start putting some use cases together.
- Lisa will send slide deck to Stephen and Stephen will add updates and start new slide deck for the practionerRole use cases.
Review of Use Case 11 - Presented by Evelyn Gallego
- Use Case 11: Services and Supports Focused Care Team: Sharing Person-Centered electronic long-term services and supports data across clinical and non-clinical care team members
- Care team that is not clinical in nature for non-clinical interventions - home and community base services (HCBS) or human services.
- Lisa will request code for "Home and Community Base Services Team". Other type of team to request LOINC code for - Public Health Team
- Evelyn will present to LHS thursday Q4 at the WGM