20171128 arb minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)

logistics

Teleconferences are held on Tuesday at 4:00pm U.S. Eastern Schedules may be found at HL7.org Conference Call Center


Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

  1. Join the meeting:
  2. If you cant use voip then capture the PIN from the screen for the above action, then
  • Weekly conference call.
  • For 24/7 customer service please call (844) 844-1322.

Agenda

  1. Call to order
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Agenda and Minutes
  4. Management
  5. Governance
  6. Methodology
  7. Other business and planning
  8. Adjournment

Meeting Information

HL7 ARB Work Group Meeting Minutes

Location: Telcon

Date: 20171128
Time: 4:00pm U.S. Eastern
Facilitator Julian, Tony Note taker(s) Julian, Tony
Attendee Name Affiliation
. Bond,Andy NEHTA
. Constable, Lorraine Constable Consulting Inc.
. Hyland, Mario AEGIS
. Julian, Tony Mayo Clinic
. Knapp, Paul Pknapp Consulting
. Kubick, Wayne HL7 CTO
. Loyd, Patrick ICode Solutions
. Lynch, Cecil Accenture
. Milosevic, Zoran Deontik Pty Ltd
. Stechishin,Andy CANA Software and Service Ltd.
Guests
. Nelson, Dale Accenture
. Grow, Richard U.S. Department of Veterans affairs
.
Legend
X Present
. Absent
R Regrets
Quorum Requirements (Co-chair + 3) Met: Yes

Minutes

  1. Approval of Agenda and Minutes
    • Agenda approved by mutual consent
    • Motion to approve previous minutes Andy s/Loraine
    • VOTE 5-0-0
  2. Methodology
    • PSS for HAVE project
      • MOTION ARB finalize and approve PSS(Lorraine/Paul)
      • VOTE 6-0-0
    • PSS for BRR
      • HMD and Schema zip
      • SPL zip
      • V3 no longer accepts HMDs
      • Not sure what we do with a Schema
      • Point content providers to publishing criteria.
      • Repository is on wikispaces.com
      • MOTION ARB cannot review until it is in format for ballot submission and recommend that the publishing facilitator contact publishing for the requirements. (Lorraine/Paul)
      • VOTE 6-0-0
      • Cannot find the working materials which are not on an HL7 managed worksite.
    • PSS for RDAM
      • ARB was originally a sponsor, but is not on this PSS
      • Lorraine: Should be discussing in a larger forum
      • Some debate on whether HSPC SOLOR SNOMED extensions are accessible.
      • All implementors are US - no universal representation.
      • We need to weigh in - the A in ARB. Need to engage TSC to see if we want to entertain impact that wide.
      • Need to alert TSC to the issue, and get the Methodology wgs involved.
      • Paul: Problem is it is done by the time it gets to TSC: TSC needs to discuss how to handle projects this big.
      • Ask Ken/Austin how we want to handle? Ask project proponents present to TSC. Copy Anne.
  3. Other business and planning
    • Open issues
    • Look at our projects in insight
    • Standards grid project.
  4. Adjournment
    • Adjourned at 4:58pm U.S. Eastern

Tony Julian (talk) 17:01, 28 November 2017 (EST)