201709 MHD STU3
MHD STU3 Document Exchange and Retrieval
Submitting WG/Project/Implementer Group
ALMADOC Buenos Aires, Argentina
Test the use of document reference, document manifest and binary resources as defined by IHE MHD for STU 3 resources - We are working in a project that could be the basis for several regional/national EHR document exchanges, also to advance all the Document infrastructure to a higher FMM level.
Proposed Track Lead
Kaminker Diego, firstname.lastname@example.org, skypeid: diegokaminker
John Moehrke, JohnMoehrke@gmail.com, skypeid: johnmoehrke
Fernando Campos , Hospital Italiano de Buenos Aires, ALMADOC Diego Kaminker, Kern-IT SRL, ALMADOC
Please include information here regarding how much advance preparation will be required if creating a client and/or server.
Generates documents to be stored in a repository or referenced in a registry. Documents can be in PDF,TXT, image (PNG, JPG) or XML (i.e. CDA R2 ) format
Stores and provides a directory of existing and available documents
Stores and provides the actual content of the documents (binary)
Search for documents in registries ( based on their metadata) and retrieves documents from repositories.
- 1.New Document Created by Document Source (1 binary attachment)
- 2.New Document Created by Document Source (no binary attachment -ref)
- 3.New Document Created by Document Source (>1 binary attachment)
- 4.Document Consumer Search by Filter Combination (subject, class, type, date range)
- 5.Direct Binary Document Retrieval by Document Consumer
Scenario Step 1 Name
- Success Criteria:
- Bonus point: