20170608 OO FHIR conCall
|HL7 OO on FHIR (for Orders and Observations)
Call in details:
2015 - 02:00 PM (Eastern Time, GMT -04 DST)
|Quorum = chair + 4 yes|
- Roll Call
Continuation of Discussion from OO WG Call
Motion to change as proposed – will add powerpoint to gforge as record: JD/EH For: 4 Against: 0 Abstain: 1
Review of valueAttachement and Media resoource'
The value of Media resource is the clinical context vs a naked Binary resource (has zero context). Its Scope is audio, picture and movies and does not include documents which are handling by DocumentReference.
Also Attachment is datatype and can be used in Observation.valueAttachment.
The Boundaries are not clear when to use which
- Profiled Media as Observation to review in follow-up
Goal to help understand and define the boundaries better and whether Media is mmore Imaging or OO owned resource ( less a FHIR-I resource )
Media to Observation Mapping
screens shots: =
Observation Media Profile Snapshot
Media Attachment Profile snapshot
General consensus that the context is better captured by Observation and that media in the context of Observation something that is more datatype like.
- Keep as is
- Remove Media and create new Media datatype + valueMedia
- Remove Media and bulk up Attachment datatype
- Keep Media as DSTU2 (infrastructural resource) and add element to reference Media Observation
Need to Determine the need for Media to be a resource vs a datatype vs building up Attachment datatype
- Hans to diagram what context in wihich media is used. Overlap and what does image bring to the table.
- Schedule call with FHIR-I/ MNM to discuss
Back to OO_on_FHIR