20170509 InM Madrid agenda

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Madrid 2017 INM WGM Agenda

Tuesday

Q1

  1. 10:00 - 11:30 am MEETING
  2. Metholodogy
    • V2.9 - Ballot Reconciliation (45 Minutes)
    • Substantivity (30 minutes)
      • SGB has asked each methodology group to review their rules on substantivity.
      • InM published one September 5,2002. It has been reviewed by ARB and returned for discussion.
      • Substantive Change
  3. Other Business and Planning(15 minutes)
    • Should we meet same quarter (or more) in San Diego)
    • When should we have teleconferences
      • Day of week
      • Time
      • Frequency

Q2

  1. 12:00 - 1:30 pm Hosting: FHIR-I , ITS

Communication from FMG

This is the report/priorities for work groups this week for the Madrid WGM. Please be prepared to discuss during your joint session with FHIR-I this week and/or at break or any other time with one of the FHIR Management Group members.

Timelines for R4

  • QA rules & Workflow patterns that will be used for R4
    • Feedback on existing rules and patterns by end of May 2017 (issues with existing ones, proposals for change)
    • Candidate set of rules for R4 (including tooling support) will be published by FMG by end of June 2017
    • FMG will accept feedback in early July (1st two weeks) and will publish final rules and tool updates by end of July
    • Work groups should plan to align with these patterns and by Nov. publication submission deadline for existing and proposed STU content
    • Encourage you to start sooner rather than later, so if changes are needed, there's a chance to apply them. (We'll be reluctant to make any changes late in the process.)
  • Planned ballot timeline:
    • Dec 2017 (Jan ballot) - "for comment"
    • Apr 2018 (May ballot) - STU + Normative
    • Nov 2018 - ready to publish

For this week:

  1. What (if anything) does your WG want to be a candidate for normative in the next release?
    • Let your FMG member know by Thur Q3 if you want your candidates identified in product director's blog post to community
    • Plan to lock the list in early July
    • Need agreement by both work group and FMG
  2. What new resources/profiles/IGs would you like to be candidates for STU in the next release?
    • Draft content for Nov. 2017 ballot deadline (if you don't have 'reasonable' content in the "for comment" ballot, you can't be STU in May)
    • Resource/profile proposals approved by FMG no later than end of Jan. (so get them in around Nov. 2017)
  3. Maturity levels for other resources/profiles/pages:
    • What are your targets for R4?
    • How will you get there?
  4. Any concerns/issues?
    • QA, resource availability, tools, other?

Q3

  1. No Meeting - No room assigned

Q4

  1. 4:30 – 6:00 pm Hosting: FHIR-I, ITS

For this week:(continued)

  1. What (if anything) does your WG want to be a candidate for normative in the next release?
    • Let your FMG member know by Thur Q3 if you want your candidates identified in product director's blog post to community
    • Plan to lock the list in early July
    • Need agreement by both work group and FMG
  2. What new resources/profiles/IGs would you like to be candidates for STU in the next release?
    • Draft content for Nov. 2017 ballot deadline (if you don't have 'reasonable' content in the "for comment" ballot, you can't be STU in May)
    • Resource/profile proposals approved by FMG no later than end of Jan. (so get them in around Nov. 2017)
  3. Maturity levels for other resources/profiles/pages:
    • What are your targets for R4?
    • How will you get there?
  4. Any concerns/issues?
    • QA, resource availability, tools, other?

Wednesday

Thursday

Q1 Joining VOCAB

  1. 10:00 – 11:30 am Joint w/Voc