20170425 arb minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)

Agenda

  1. Call to order
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Agenda and Minutes
  4. Management
    • Madrid Attendance
      • Yes: Tony, Lorraine, Wayne, AMS, Paul, Patrick
      • No:Andy S, Andy B,Cecil, Zoran
      • No Response: Mario
    • Madrid Agenda
  5. Governance
  6. Methodology
    • Requested review of V2 Substantivity from InM
    • Review of AID project
      • AID has formally approved the idea. Publication WG have indicated they could created such a package. There is an issue however as to what process should be used (and by whom) to approve this at the organizational level. AID has approached the TSC, Publishing, steering committees etc., and although they like the concept "it's not their bailywick" in terms of deciding the issue.
      • Wayne suggested that ARB review." So, in response to your question of what to do next, it seems logical to ask for feedback possibly from ARB on whether this is accurate and sufficiently complete or whether additional review is necessary. Their input could be used to determine whether this should next need either a formal ballot or a publication step under the standard process."
      • Rene:I'd like to request that the ArB put this on their agenda for discussion, and I look forward to any suggestions you may have as to the process of reaching some sort of decision.
    • Continue with Grid discussion
  7. Other business and planning
  8. Adjournment

Meeting Information

HL7 ARB Work Group Meeting Minutes

Location: Telcon

Date: 20170425
Time: 4:00pm U.S. Eastern
Facilitator Julian, Tony Note taker(s) Julian, Tony
Attendee Name Affiliation
. Bond,Andy NEHTA
X Constable, Lorraine Constable Consulting Inc.
. Hyland, Mario AEGIS
X Julian, Tony Mayo Clinic
X Knapp, Paul Pknapp Consulting
X Kubick, Wayne HL7 CTO
. Loyd, Patrick ICode Solutions
. Lynch, Cecil Accenture
X Milosevic, Zoran Deontik Pty Ltd
X Stechishin,Andy CANA Software and Service Ltd.
Guests
. Nelson, Dale Accenture
. Grow, Richard U.S. Department of Veterans affairs
.
Legend
X Present
. Absent
R Regrets
Quorum Requirements (Co-chair + 3) Met: Yes

Minutes

  1. Approval of Agenda and Minutes
    • Agenda approved by general consent.
    • Minutes approved by general consent.
  2. Management
    • Madrid Attendance
      • Yes: Tony, Lorraine, Wayne, AMS, Paul, Patrick, Mario
      • No:Andy S, Andy B,Cecil, Zoran
    • Madrid Agenda
      • The agenda was tweaked.
  3. Governance
  4. Methodology
    • Update on Substantive Change PSS.
      • Approved and released for evote.
    • Requested review of V2 Substantivity from InM
      • The document was reviewed and updated. Tony will work on it and circulate.
    • Review of AID project
      • Rene:AID has formally approved the idea. Publication WG have indicated they could created such a package. There is an issue however as to what process should be used (and by whom) to approve this at the organizational level. AID has approached the TSC, Publishing, steering committees etc., and although they like the concept "it's not their bailywick" in terms of deciding the issue.
      • Rene:Wayne suggested that ARB review." So, in response to your question of what to do next, it seems logical to ask for feedback possibly from ARB on whether this is accurate and sufficiently complete or whether additional review is necessary. Their input could be used to determine whether this should next need either a formal ballot or a publication step under the standard process."
      • Rene:I'd like to request that the ArB put this on their agenda for discussion, and I look forward to any suggestions you may have as to the process of reaching some sort of decision.
      • ARB: How would this be under the IP?
      • ARB: How do they make it available? Link/downloads.
      • ARB: Usefull, but questions on how to include the tooling.
      • ARB: Suggest links for Standard, tooling, IG's.
      • Tony will discuss with Rene
  5. Other business and planning
    • Will plan to meet May 2. Andy S will be unavailable. Tony will cancel by EOD May 1 if deemed necessary.
    • Open issues
  6. Adjournment
    • Adjourned at 4:55pm U.S. Eastern

Tony Julian (talk) 17:10, 25 April 2017 (EDT)