2017-12-13 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2017-12-13
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Lorraine Constable,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve x Didi Davis, Richard Ettema, Amol Vyas

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2017-12-06_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • Josh and Grahame to document process of hosting materials for ballot review on Github
    • Paul to take proposal on publishing ballot content on Github/other tools to TSC when available
    • Hans to follow up with Lorraine/Eric/Claude re: attending upcoming meeting to update on CatalogEntry in January
    • David to follow up with Todd Cooper re: Devices on FHIR track
    • John Moehrke will flesh out the scenarios for IHE-on-FHIR
    • Paul to complete financial track
    • David will go through tracks and create links from the description page
    • Anne to invite Bryn/project leads to upcoming call to discuss Arden Syntax for Medical Logic Systems v3.0 PSS
      • Complete; will attend 2017-12-20 call
    • Lloyd to contact track leads to ask them to address the specific issues with Direct track
  • Review Items
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
    • MOTION to accept: Hans/Brian Post
  • Minutes from 2017-12-06_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to accept: Lloyd/Grahame
    • VOTE: Hans abstains. Remaining in favor.
  • Action items
    • Josh and Grahame to document process of hosting materials for ballot review on Github
      • Add to parking lot
    • Paul to take proposal on publishing ballot content on Github/other tools to TSC when available
      • Add to parking lot
    • Hans to follow up with Lorraine/Eric/Claude re: attending upcoming meeting to update on CatalogEntry in January
      • Add to parking lot
    • David to follow up with Todd Cooper re: Devices on FHIR track
      • Has followed up several times but it is still not complete. Discussion over whether we should give them a deadline.
        • ACTION: David to give Todd a deadline
    • John Moehrke will flesh out the scenarios for IHE-on-FHIR
      • Complete
    • Paul to complete financial track
      • Carry forward
    • David will go through tracks and create links from the description page
      • Complete
    • Anne to invite Bryn/project leads to upcoming call to discuss Arden Syntax for Medical Logic Systems v3.0 PSS
      • Complete; will attend 2017-12-20 call
    • Lloyd to contact track leads to ask them to address the specific issues with Direct track
      • Complete
  • Review Items
    • OccupationalDataforHealth Resource Proposal
      • Hans asks if this is really a new resource, or a profile on observation? Discussion over the differentiation. Would be good to have evidence that the EHR community uses a separate database table than they do for other types of social history. Would be good to know if there have been similar issues in V2 and CDA spaces. Is the resource the entire history or a single entry? Need some clarity on scope.
        • ACTION: David to forward questions to WG for discussion on upcoming call or in New Orleans
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Have 42 registered so far. Have secured a Connectathon manager (Sandy) who is working with track leads, a pre-Connectathon webinar, etc. Primary work is before and after Connectathon.
    • FGB
      • No report
    • MnM –
      • Have been doing change requests. Will decide if all datatypes will be normative or if some will remain STU, specifically SampleData and Signature.
    • FMG Liaisons
      • No report
  • Process management
    • Ballot Planning
      • Grahame has been working on the ballot normative status stuff - has marked things as candidates for normative. Now working on substantive change requests for FHIR-I. Working on multilingual representations of code systems.
      • Reviewed pages on build.fhir.org to show how material is marked according to ballot level. Discussion over what happens when content is locked down after it is Normative if there is STU content within/if all elements within the normative resource are not normative candidates. Not a simple thing to resolve.
      • Reviewed code system value set (AdministrativeGender) with Dutch translation.
      • Grahame notes that our development process is skewed toward the developed world. How do we get more priority on MeasureReport, which is used heavily in the developing world but not in the developed world? The populations who need it don't have funding to do the work. MeasureReport is their number one resource, while the developed world focuses on Patient.
  • Adjourned at 5:09 pm Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2017-12-20 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International