2017-12-01 Learning Health Systems Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Facilitator||Stephen Chu||Note taker(s)||Emma Jones|
|John Roberts||Tennessee Department of Health|
|Asim Muhammad||Philips Research Europe|
|Laura Heermann-Langford||Intermountain Healthcare|
|Chris Melo||Phillips Healthcare|
|Benjamin Kummer||Columbia University|
- Chair: Stephen Chu
- Scribe: Emma Jones
- Continue going thru the use cases
- Dynamic Care Planning use cases - Use case 4 - review
- Plan to review use case about multiple sibling sharing responsibilities - next time
Approval of November 17th meeting minutes: moved: Emma; Mike Padula Second
- Use case categories reviewed and updated with the applicable use cases indicated
- Missing research and nutrition use cases - Stephen will follow-up with Elaine
- Behavioral health Use Case
- Emma will look for the DS4P use cases and add
- Opiod abuse use case - currently a hot topic - Thom will look to see who is working on this that we may be able to reach out to
- Stephen noted that this also a hot topic in Australia as well.
- Mike noted mothers with opiod abuse during pregnancy - infants withdrawal - privacy surrounding maternal record. Also Adolescence privacy (Mike will provide use case)
- Behavioral health - team responsibility and coordination of the team activities
- Structural representation and functional representation need to be defined- are there additional things that are not already addressed in the current use cases? An example - care team that plays a role in a care team - when there is not
a covering care team when the other care team goes on holiday.
- The primary differences will be providing primary privacy and still maintaining the patient privacy as the coordination and care is provided for the patient. Sometimes driven by local policy, provider practices, patient consent, etc.
- Community based care team - Need to reach out to Evelyn for a contact person to contribute
- Cardiology - care team - Who can we reach out to for possible use case?
- Emma provided a high level overview of IHE PCC Dynamic Care Team Management use cases - Group will do an in-depth review when more attendees are present on the call.