2017-11-17 CDAMG Conference Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

back to CDA Management Group main page

HL7 CDAMG Minutes

Location: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/434382533

'Date: 2017-11-17
Time: 2:00 PM Eastern
Facilitator Brett Marquard Note taker(s) Lisa Nelson
Attendee Name


Regrets George Dixon
x Jean Duteau
Regrets Rick Geimer
x Kai Heitmann
x Brett Marquard
x Linda Michaelsen
x Dale Nelson
x Lisa Nelson
x Andrew Statler
Austin Kreisler (guest)
x Mary Kay McDaniel (guest)


Quorum: 3+Chair

Agenda

  • Agenda review
  • Approve Minutes of 2017-11-03_CDAMG_Conference_Call
  • Vote on appointment of Co-chairs
  • Review Progress on Asset Inventory List
  • Discussion of Risk Assessment
  • Action Items
    • All to review risk assessment for next week
    • Brett to dig up SDWG SWOT/ No FHIR SWOT
      • ACTION: Decide what to do with the findings from reviewing the SDWG SWOT to see where identified issues overlap with the charter of this new CMG group
    • MK to ask Lynn to print out product listing from website, using the filters on the database. Need all the elements/filter fields from the web.
    • MK to check - Published artifacts and the 2nd is CDA related projects, see Dave Hamill
      • Mary Kay to resend, then it will go in Google Docs
    • ACTION: Lisa will reach out to Andy in EST regarding previous registry work.
      • Not Done yet.
    • ACTION: Anne to add link to excel spreadsheet to wiki - Brett updated to use the google docs link
      • Complete
    • ACTION: Anne to check links on DMP and post to wiki - DMP should be turned into a pdf and reposted
      • Complete
    • ACTION: Anne to add links to risk documents to other reference resources on wiki - updated to use a link to google doc.
      • Complete

Minutes

  • Agenda review
  • Approve Minutes of 2017-11-03_CDAMG_Conference_Call - Approved by consensus
  • Vote for Co-chairs: Motion to elect Brett and Lisa as permanent Co-chairs for the group. (Dale/Kai)
    • Friendly ammendment to: Motion to elect Brett to a 1-year term and Lisa as a 2-year term as Co-chairs for the group. (Dale/Kai)
    • Vote: 6-0-0
  • Reviewed the Action items
  • Reviewed the proposed term assignments. Will vote on terms at the 11/30 meeting.
  • Review the Asset list
    • Worked to put dates on some of the items in the Asset List
    • ACTION: Need to ask Lynn about how to determine the dates on when the CDA R2 standard needs to be Re-issues
    • ACTION: Ask Lynn about the deprecation of CDA R1.0
    • ACTION: Ask Lynn if the CDA Implementation Guides correspond back to the Project in Project Insite? Is there a way to include this linkage in the future.
  • Decided that when we find a Source of Truth "SOT" List, we will point to the list rather than pulling information into our asset list.
  • Discussed the need to check in all Schemas into GForge or to the 2005 CDA R2 Schema, or to the 2010 CDA R2 Schema.
  • Discussed the need to convert the Process Documentation for doing Schema extensions to something other than pdf
    • ACTION: Discussed the need to come up with a common way to document all the sub-documents
    • ACTION: Brett and Lisa will attempt to organize the CMG CDA Asset List to make it a more manageable task to complete the inventory and to make it possible to share the work of inventorying all the assets.
  • Reviewed the Risk Management Spreadsheet and agreed it was good enough to be our starting framework for documenting risks. Group will use this sheet to identify risks as we go. Spreadsheet is posted in Google docs and linked off the wiki.
  • NEXT MEETING: December 1, 2017

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • ACTION: Decide what to do with the findings from reviewing the SDWG SWOT to see where identified issues overlap with the charter of this new CMG group
  • ACTION: Lisa will reach out to Andy in EST regarding previous registry work.
  • ACTION: Need to ask Lynn about how to determine the dates on when the CDA R2 standard needs to be Re-issues
  • ACTION: Ask Lynn about the deprecation of CDA R1.0
  • ACTION: Ask Lynn if the CDA Implementation Guides correspond back to the Project in Project Insite? Is there a way to include this linkage in the future.
  • ACTION: Discussed the need to come up with a common way to document all the sub-documents
  • ACTION: Brett and Lisa will attempt to organize the CMG CDA Asset List to make it a more manageable task to complete the inventory and to
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved