2017-10-27 Learning Health Systems Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Facilitator||Russell Leftwich||Note taker(s)||Emma Jones|
|x||John Roberts||Tennessee Department of Health|
|Asim Muhammad||Philips Research Europe|
|x||Laura Heermann-Langford||Intermountain Healthcare|
|Chris Melo||Phillips Healthcare|
|Benjamin Kummer||Columbia University|
|x||Didi Davis||Sequoia Project|
- Chair: Russell Leftwich
- Scribe: Emma Jones
Emma Jones presented IHE Dynamic Care Team Management profile
- Presentation is located here under the 'Reference and Resource Documents' section
- Ability to request access to a care team, join a care team, get added to a care team - were submitted comments
- These were not addressed by the profile at this time. These are additional CCS sub capabilities that will be added interactively. This is listed as future work for the profile
- How are security and authorizations handled?
- This profile references ITI Appendix Z which discusses FHIR based security considerations.
- Concerned voiced about the implementation needs which may not be met because both the FHIR carePlan and careTeam resources have not been fully defined.
- Any considerations for support of care team related planning or quality imporvement such as when being able to specify a specific type of care team (i.e. care team with a specific purpose which include certain roles) based on if a patient has a certain condition? Would be good to be able to anticipate the types of teams a patient would need.
- Like a "template" that can be build out
- Relates to the FHIR workflow planDefinition work
- CareTeam was requested to be added as a candidate resource as part of FHIR workflow definition
- IHE PCC has a profile proposal that levarages planDefinition for carePlanning (including careTeam may be an option)
Next steps for LHS
- Modeling work - need a dedicated modeler
- Use case work - see this google doc
- Between now and next week, folks to please review the Google Doc and edit as needed.