2017-10-20 Learning Health Systems Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Facilitator||Stephen Chu (covering for Russell Leftwich)||Note taker(s)||Emma Jones|
|John Roberts||Tennessee Department of Health|
|Asim Muhammad||Philips Research Europe|
|X||Laura Heermann-Langford||Intermountain Healthcare|
|Chris Melo||Phillips Healthcare|
|Benjamin Kummer||Columbia University|
- Chair: Stephen Chu
- Scribe: Emma Jones
- Kathleen Connor presenting - see the following referenced information located hereSee reference and resource documents
- Care Teams Consent Attributes and Security Labels
- Care Team ABAC Provisioning Table Example
- Healthcare Team Model Glossary
- last presentation on consent attributes - called privacy tags and security labels - how they work and what standards are behind them.
- On the care team model, how to provision and ensure members of the care team have access
- differentiating kinds of care team, roles on the care team. Members having secure access while at the same time maintaining patient privacy.
- Security Labels
- Security labels can be used in various places - demographics, specific data peices
- Privacy protective service that transforms information - un-encrypted when the provider have the authorization so will be able to view the information.
- Supports break glass
- Common agreement for trusted exchange - lets the receiver take on the burden
- HIPAA allows each covered entity to have different rules
- A suggestion - minimum necessary suggests that ONC come up with minimum necessary data - for treatment, payment, operation etc.
- Need the ability to think about how minimum necessary
- Australia - lets the security label travel with the data as metadata. Label on the data and the policy that goes with it.
- Definition of types of care team
- Suggest taking a look at book from Columbia
- HL7 Compartment Codes have a care team compartment
- Need to provision the care team members in a way to reflect the care team
- David Staggs (Healthcare privacy/Security Attorney) - interested in working with this group. Kathleen will forward LHS info to him.
- Are we updating the care team category? - Valuable for care team structure.
- Suggest the need to figure out what the communication needs are for the conditional type of care team.
- We may need to add the public health focus to the care team category list
- Evelyn would like to have ONC leads connect with leads about this project. Will get in touch with Kathleen