2017-08-29 TermInfo Project Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|TermInfo Project Conference Call
Web meeting (phone number are available for call-in if needed):
Time: 4:00-5:00pm ET (20:00-21:00 UTC)
|Chair||Rob Hausam||Scribe||Rob Hausam|
|Rob Hausam||Hausam Consulting LLC|
Apologies: Linda Bird
- Agenda review
- Minutes (as available)
- Review action items (send any updates in advance!)
- Update TermInfo Wiki and HL7 TermInfo project site information - some progress being made
- Update on status of SNOMED CT - FHIR collaboration
- No new information on funding for HL7 work
- The situation remains that there is no funding allocated for specific work at this time in either organisation. We therefore want to build on the opportunities of sharing and contributing that started to emerge on the call.
- Participation from NHS Digital
- Welcome Andrew Perry!
- FHIR SNOMED CT profile/IG
- Initial draft attempt at profile in Forge
- SNOMED profile
- Linda - consider mandating SNOMED in code plus additional terminologies (i.e. LOINC)
- San Diego WGM TermInfo plans
- TermInfo quarter not scheduled - oops!
- Connectathon Terminology Services track
- Peter - consider breakfast Friday AM before COF
- Linda dial-in - midnight?
- Upgraded formal testing
- Upgraded server capabilities
- Future item: Review and update TermInfo PSS
- Consider once project decisions are made
Prior Action Item Follow-up
Adjourned at hh:mm am/pm Eastern (hh:mm UTC).
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.