2017-08-04 Learning Health Systems Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Facilitator||John Roberts||Note taker(s)||Emma Jones|
|X||John Roberts||Tennessee Department of Health|
|Asim Muhammad||Philips Research Europe|
|Laura Heermann-Langford||Intermountain Healthcare|
|Chris Melo||Phillips Healthcare|
|Benjamin Kummer||Columbia University|
- Chair: John Roberts
- Scribe: Emma Jones
- value set is about providing the values for the function code ('function' provided on the team - e.g. principal investigator)
- Role code (Qualifications - e.g. Dietician)
- populated from the NUCC HC provider taxonomy
- Limitation if restricting the list to the SNOMED occupation codes to 'people' on the team
- Known gap is consideration of organization or team as participants in the care team. Need to do the analysis in picking the role code for organizations and teams - need to look at the occupational hierarchy and legal relationship codes as it relates to organizations and teams. Will need to deal with this on a use case basis.
- Review of the list with Elaine and John Roberts (research and public health team members)
- discussion and clarifications of the whole list - Thanks Lisa!
- Lisa will forward the list to Stephen to post.
- Starter values set list is posted here