This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2017-07-13 Patient Care FHIR Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Meeting Information

Patient Care FHIR Resources Conference Call

Location: Conference Call
Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Passcode: 943377

Date: 2017-07-13
Time: 5-6:30pm ET
Facilitator Michelle M Miller Note taker(s) Michelle M Miller
Attendee Name Affiliation

Elaine Ayres NIH/Department of Clinical Research Informatics
Pushpalatha Bhat
X Stephen Chu The Australian Digital Health Agency (ADHA)
Evelyn Gallego EMI Advisors LLC
X Eric Haas Haas Consulting
X Rob Hausam Hausam Consulting LLC
Laura Heermann-Langford Intermountain Healthcare
X Emma Jones Allscripts
Russ Leftwich InterSystems
Tony Little Optum 360
Jay Lyle Ockham Information Services LLC, VA
Russell McDonell Telstra Health
Lloyd McKenzie Gevity (HL7 Canada)
Larry McKnight Cerner
X Michelle M Miller Cerner
X Lisa Nelson Life Over Time Solutions
Viet Nguyen Lockheed Martin, Systems Made Simple
M'Lynda Owens Cognosante
Mike Padula The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Craig Parker Intermountain Healthcare
X Joe Quinn Optum
Simon Sum Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Iona Thraen Dept of Veterans Affairs
Serafina Versaggi Dept of Veterans Affairs
Quorum Requirements Met: yes


Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review
  2. Approve previous meeting minutes 2017-07-06_Patient_Care_FHIR_Call
    • Motion: Stephen/Lisa
  3. Prior Action Item Follow-up
  4. gForge change request

Supporting Information


Prior Action Item Follow-up

Mapping CCDA Document Section/Entry to FHIR Resources -- Lisa is unable to attend due to conflict through 8/17, so she is looking for other venues to continue the discussion -- Monday 5:30-6:30pm Eastern -- Michelle will schedule

gForge Change Requests

Resolved Today:

  • GF#13309 AdverseEvent.subject - should also reference "Practitioner | Person"
  • GF#11209 Feedback on ClinicalImpression (ballot)
  • GF#11350 AllergyIntoleranceType should be SNOMED (ballot)

Discussed, but landed in Waiting for Input (from Eric):

  • GF#13389 Clarify Communication Scope and Usage

Backlog (ran out of time):

  • GF#10621 QA 4a: Consider whether CarePlan.activity.detail.category should be bound to an external code system (ballot)


  • GF#12673 How to handle HCT/TP
  • GF#12993 Please Create a NonMedicationAdministration object or an Administration object
  • GF#13047 Add DosageInstructions to Procedure


Adjourned at 6:25pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

  • Aug 10 - transfusion joint call with OO/Pharm/PC
  • Elaine working on date for AdverseEvent joint call with BR&R
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  1. Agenda review
  2. Approve previous meeting minutes
    • Motion: <moved>/<seconded> Abstain - <#>, Negative - <#>, Approve - <#>
  3. gForge change request

© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.