2017-06-28 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2017-mm-dd
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Lorraine Constable,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve x Bob Thompson, Eric Haas

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2017-06-21_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template.
    • David will contact Wayne regarding scenarios for Clinical Research Connectathon proposal
    • David will contact Ioana regarding adding more info on Implanatables Tracking Connectathon proposal
    • Brian will draft Connectathon publicity email and send to David for review
    • Lloyd to send Conformance QA Criteria out to cochairs, FHIR-I, and chat.fhir.org
    • David to reach out to Mary Ann re: Connectathon room size
  • Review Items
  • Discussion Topics
    • AdverseEvent Ownership - transition from BR&R (formerly RCRIM) to Patient Care
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
    • Bob Thompson - visitor
  • Agenda Check
    • MOTION to accept: Brian Post
  • Minutes from 2017-06-21_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to approve: John/Grahame
    • VOTE: Allin favor
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template.
      • Add for next week
    • David will contact Wayne regarding scenarios for Clinical Research Connectathon proposal
      • Complete
    • David will contact Ioana regarding adding more info on Implanatables Tracking Connectathon proposal
      • Complete
    • Brian will draft Connectathon publicity email and send to David for review
      • Add for next week
    • Lloyd to send Conformance QA Criteria out to cochairs, FHIR-I, and chat.fhir.org
      • Complete
    • David to reach out to Mary Ann re: Connectathon room size
      • Complete
  • Review Items
    • Revised Pharmacist Care Plan PSS
      • Group reviews. Need to find out if their intention is to have the IG created against STU3 or current snapshot. If they're looking to publish in Jan18, hoping they're planning to create against STU3. Should FHIR version be added to PSS, or intent to ballot? Grahame would like to see it on PSS. Could have a line, "4.a.: For FHIR IGs and Profiles, what product version(s) will the profiles apply to?" Discussion that Patient Care should be aware of this and should have agreed to be an interested party as opposed to cosponsor
      • ACTION: Anne to discuss PSS update with Dave
      • MOTION to approve: Lloyd/Paul
      • ACTION: David will send FMG comments to Patient Care
      • VOTE: All in favor
    • CatalogEntry Resource Proposal
      • Group reviews. Lloyd asks why they are using Composition rather than List? Eric/Hans not sure. Also concerned about relation between the item and other items. Hans: The catalog is the book. The CatalogEntry is the individual line item that is represented where there is a notion of multiple levels. In a formulary you're not going to go beyond the drug, so you'll have a single level of catalog entry. In a catalog of different devices with different components, for example, there's the potential to express and make visible the lower levels of details. Lloyd: If you have a resource that is defining a lab test that can be performed, the entry of the test should include the subparts of the panel, etc. Grahame: We should send back to the committee and say we're concerned about 1) What goes into the catalog entry that doesn't need to go in the resource, and 2) can you make clear why you wouldn't use List. Existing functionality isn't adequate yet - need more specific information. Hans: Also List vs. Composition. Lloyd: Also why list.entry doesn't meet the need for CatalogEntry. Need to understand the relationship between this and List.Entry.
        • ACTION: Hans will take back to WG
        • ACTION: Add update to next week
    • STU FMM Rationale
      • Group reviews. Was written in response to TSC or SGB request for formal write-up on what we did in STU3. Paul: We discussed at SGB. It refers to things being informative in this document, and I think we really mean draft for comment. Asks Grahame to clarify in the document. Grahame states that the navigational stuff is informative. Paul: There are only two resources described through the document, but there were 23 noted that were in the ballot as FMM0 and are published at a different level. Should list those to capture them and state the intention of the WG and the date the WG voted to have them as STU. Grahame: I could list the resources in question with where the committee thought they were, but it would take weeks to track down all those approvals and WG intentions.
        • ACTION: Paul will take a look at it between now and the SGB meeting in two weeks.
    • New/revised track proposals?
      • Clinical Research: Looks more complete.
      • Implantables Tracking: Still needs to be updated.
      • GraphQL: Not yet decided if enough people are interested. May also apply to Patch.
  • Discussion Topics
    • AdverseEvent Ownership - transition from BR&R (formerly RCRIM) to Patient Care
      • MOTION to approve transition of ownership: Lloyd/Hans
      • VOTE: All in favor
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • No updates. Grahame notes there is a Connectathon in China reportedly, but we have little info.
        • ACTION: David will check with Simon on it.
    • FGB
      • FGB is working on a lifecycle document for version management that will come back to FMG.
    • MnM –
      • Nothing to report
    • FMG Liaisons
      • Nothing to report
  • Adjourned at 5:02 PM Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2017-07-05 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International