2017-06-15 Patient Care FHIR Call
|Patient Care FHIR Resources Conference Call
Location: Conference Call
Time: 5-6:30pm ET
|Facilitator||Michelle M Miller||Note taker(s)||Michelle M Miller|
|X||Elaine Ayres||NIH/Department of Clinical Research Informatics|
|X||Stephen Chu||The Australian Digital Health Agency (ADHA)|
|Evelyn Gallego||EMI Advisors LLC|
|X||Eric Haas||Haas Consulting|
|X||Rob Hausam||Hausam Consulting LLC|
|X||Laura Heermann-Langford||Intermountain Healthcare|
|X||Tony Little||Optum 360|
|Jay Lyle||Ockham Information Services LLC, VA|
|Russell McDonell||Telstra Health|
|Lloyd McKenzie||Gevity (HL7 Canada)|
|X||Michelle M Miller||Cerner|
|X||Lisa Nelson||Life Over Time Solutions|
|Viet Nguyen||Lockheed Martin, Systems Made Simple|
|Mike Padula||The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia|
|Craig Parker||Intermountain Healthcare|
|Simon Sum||Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Iona Thraen||Dept of Veterans Affairs|
|Serafina Versaggi||Dept of Veterans Affairs|
|Quorum Requirements Met: yes|
- Agenda review
- Approve previous meeting minutes : 2017-06-08_Patient_Care_FHIR_Call
- Motion: Stephen/Tony
- Prior Action Item Follow-up
- gForge change request
- Tracker Issues - https://docs.google.com/a/lmckenzie.com/uc?id=0B285oCHDUr09Mzh3b09rMFhEV1E
- Resolve QA Warnings to have resource FMM > 0
- Resolve QA Information messages to achieve FMM = 3
- Maintain QA checklist
Prior Action Item Follow-up
- June 22 - Rob McClure is joining the call to discuss his in person tracker GF#11354 Substance identified in both AllergyIntolerance.code and reaction.substance is problematic - 2016-09 core #512
- BR&R voted to transition ownership of AdverseEvent to Patient Care. Michelle Miller emailed FMG for their approval.
- Elaine proposes that we try to use this Thursday conference call to address AdverseEvent. The separate, dedicated meeting was warranted initially, but we should be ok. We should try to have a dedicated WGM quarter, so we can keep other WGs informed. Elaine offered to be the liaison with BR&R. A few outstanding trackers in the backlog related to terminology.
- ResearchStudy and ResearchSubject may be a topic of discussion in the future (not now).
gForge Change Requests
- FHIR_gForge_Tracker work instructions or else click "Propose a Change" at the bottom of every FHIR page
- GF#13530 Add unconfirmed to the Condition.verificationStatus value set
- "unconfirmed" subsumes "provisional" and "differential"
- Per Stephen, there are clinical disciplines (e.g. nursing) who may not use the concepts of "provisional" and "differential", but uses "unconfirmed"
- GF#12623 valueset-care-plan-activity-status needs a code for abandoned (or quit) -- happy dance that we resolved this one!
Ran out of time to discuss:
- GF#8647 Missing codes from Flag.category valueset
- GF#10621 QA 4a: Consider whether CarePlan.activity.detail.category should be bound to an external code system
- GF#11209 Feedback on ClinicalImpression
- GF#13389 Clarify Communication Scope and Usage
Adjourned at 6:40pm Eastern.
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.