2017-06-13 PA Call Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Patient Administration Call

Meeting Information

PA Work Group Conference Call

Local numbers sent to list

Meeting Information

PA Work Group Conference Call

Local numers

Date: Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Time: 12:00 PM (US Pacific Time, GMT -7)
Quorum Met (Chair+2, Yes/No)? Yes

Facilitator Brian Postlethwaite Scribe Iryna Roy
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Brian Postlethwaite Telstra Health
X Wes Rishel Rishel, USA
X Andrew Torres Cerner, USA
X Cooper Thompson Epic, USA
X Sam Mater Epic, USA
X Line Saele Nasjonal IKT, Norway
X Iryna Roy Gevity, Canada


Agenda Topics

  1. Trackers

Supporting Documents


  • 9711

- Appointment participant: local codes are added to the ParticipantType code set. Follow up with Lloyd how we propose the harmonization.

- Action item Iryna to follow up with Lloyd about next steps for the harmonization.

  • 12895

- Discharge Disposition code system HL7 V2. The group reviewed the set and found ranges of reserved codes which are not acceptable by FHIR. The group also reviewed variations of this code table from CDC site. The suggestion is to map the V2 or other code systems to FHIR set.

- Action item: Cooper and Drew: validate and verify the V2 table has mappings to FHIR set, extend FHIR set if new ones are required.

  • 12342

- The group reviewed the Endpoint resource. The comment is useful. The standard extension can be created to satisfy the requirement. IHE specific.

- Action item: Brian will contact requestors to create an extension.

  • 12940

- PractitionerRole – the group reviewed the set from the security domain and did not find it applicable for a resource. The group will review the current list of Practitioner roles and extend for better representation. Discussed the agenda for the next week.

Meeting adjourned.

Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • Next telecom meeting: Tuesday 17.06.20


Return to PA Main Page © 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.