2017-05-11 PA WGM Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search


Return to: WGM Minutes > 2017 > May Madrid

Patient Administration Work Group Minutes - May 11, 2017

Thursday Q1

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Marriott Madrid Auditorium, Potsdam Conference Room

Date: 2017-05-11
Time: Thursday Q1
Facilitator Brian Postlethwaite Scribe Iryna Roy
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Helen Drijfhout HL7 Netherlands
X Brian Postlethwaite Telstra Health, Australia
X Iryna Roy Gevity
X Michael Donnelly Epic
X Andrew Torres Cerner
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics
Welcome/introductions

  1. Tracker Items

Supporting Documents

Minutes

  1. 9989 – Actor cardinality in a Slot resource.

The group discusses the business scenarios for booking multiple slots and multiple actors for a schedule. Brian explains the reasoning for the modeling of the current structure. The complexity can be either carried by the client or by a server that books an appointment. The current model supports the Outlook-style scheduling. Details of the discussion and thinking process are in the tracker comments.
Option 1: both actors defined on one slot
Option 2: having slot resources for each author
Both options introduce complexity related to searching of available slots/actors. The current scheduling project and proposed operations in this space will be working on resolution of these issues.
The issue stays as “Triaged”. The discussion over the phone to follow up

  1. 12363 – Add _include Endpoint support for Provider Directory related resources.

Already completed. Added to all Provider Directory resources. Fixed as part of QA for STU3 and no need to vote.

  1. 13366 – Clarification to be added to explain a difference between Endpoint and ContactPoint

The group agrees to add a clarification: Endpoints are used facilitate system to system communication vs ContactPoint that provides physical and official contact information. The details of the amendment are in the tracker.
Moved by Michael Donnelly/Second Andrew Torres
Discussion: None
Vote: 4-0-0

  1. 13235 – Add Endpoint to a group resource.

The PA group discussed possible scenarios. The group resource does not have a scenario for a system Endpoint. The group believes the request is non persuasive. Additional details are in the tracker.
Moved by Andrew Torres /Second Michael Donnelly
Discussion: None
Vote: 4-0-0



Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • None


Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Thursday Q2

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Marriott Madrid Auditorium, Potsdam Conference Room

Date: 2017-05-11
Time: Thursday Q2
Facilitator Brian Postlethwaite Scribe Iryna Roy
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Brian Postlethwaite Telstra Health, Australia
X Helen Drijfhout HL7 Netherlands
X Simone Heckmann Gefyra, Germany
X Andrew Torres Cerner, USA
X Paul Knapp Knapp Consulting Inc
X Iryna Roy . Gevity Consulting Inc
X Ashley Duncan Furore
X Attila Farkas CHI
X Marten Smits Furore
X Ardon Toonstra Furore
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair +2 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics
Welcome/introductions
• Tracker Items

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
The FM group didn’t have a representation. Paul was the only one attending. Decided to move the review of Account and ChargeItem resources to a PA call.
Agenda change: Tracker Items review is added.

  1. 13155 – Waiting for Ardon, a requestor
  2. 12685 – Linking of Accounts required.

Discussion about use cases for linking accounts. For example, an account that subsumes all the charges of a previous account (children reference a master). Simone will go back to a company requestor for more detailed information about types of possible account linkages. Andrew Torres will bring Cerner requirements as well. The discussion will continue during the next PA Call.

  1. 13155 – Clarification required for Encounter.serviceProvider.

A group discussed various use cases to challenge the description. Details of the discussion and examples are attached to the tracker. Persuasive. Moved by Ardon Toonstra/Second by Andrew Torres
Discussion: None
Vote: 8-0-0

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • • None
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Thursday Q3

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Marriott Madrid Auditorium, Potsdam Conference Room

Date: 2017-05-11
Time: Thursday Q3
Facilitator Brian Postlethwaite Scribe Helen Drijfhout
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Helen Drijfhout HL7 Netherlands
X Brian Postlethwaite Telstra Health, Australia
X Andrew Torrew Cerner
X Christian Hay GS1, Switzerland
X Simone Heckmann Gefyra
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Wrap up and prepare for the next WGM.

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Talking about what is possible to bring ChargeItem to a next level. Simone thinks there will be German vendors attending the WGM in Cologne, but not in the next 2 WGM’s in the US.
At the moment we are not approving a ballot.
We are fine with the V2.9 ballot, we don’t have to vote on that at the moment.
Looking at the QA status of the FHIR resources.
Drew will take an action item to see if Cerner could participate in an Encounter, ChargeItem and Claim connectathon.
Next months PA will concentrate on having all the existing PA FHIR resources upgraded to level 3+.
Focus on preparing for a connectathon with Encounter, ChargeItem, Account and Claim.
We currently have 16 triaged tracker items on FHIR resources, 4 waiting for input, 1 deferred.
Monitoring the progress on the FHIR directory content for the PSS.
FHIR Planning for the next months:
1. Progress all PA FHIR resources to at least level 3 FMM (need to check ChargeItem) 2. Final review Patient in preparation for Normative 3. Prepare Proposal for a sept connectathon on Encounter, Account, ChargeItem, and Claim 4. Valueset reviews / harmonization 5. Evaluate scopes for all resources to prepare for moving past FMM 3 6. OrganizationAffiliation resource development 7. Scheduling Project progress (co-ordinating PA, SOA, Argonaut, ...) 8. Directory Project progress (co-ordinating PA, ONC, US-Realm, US-Core, Australian projects, Canadian projects) 9. FHIR Tracker issues 10. Apply workflow patterns to the PA resources

3 Year Workplan:
Line has updated this on Monday this week, this does not need changes now.
Timelines (from FMG / Lloyd):
- Dec 2017 (Jan ballot) – for comment
- Apr 2018 (May ballot) – STU + normative
- NOV 2018 – ready to publish
Resources that we would like to go normative:
- Patient
It makes more sense to upgrade the Provider registry resources to level 5, to be able to push them together to normative later. This effects Organization, Location, Practitioner, PractitionerRole, Endpoint, HealthcareService.
To achieve that these resources will have to be in the Connectathons in September and January.
Action for Brian to report our status to FMG.
Some examples are for single resources, some others are Bundles of related resources. Brian will try to create these Bundle examples.
Work Group Health: Line will update this after the meeting.
Simone will try to be on the calls. The current time is good for Europe (9:00 PM). Drew will be on the calls more often.
Motion to adjourn from Simone, seconded by Drew, passed 4-0-0.





Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • None
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Thursday Q4

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Marriott Madrid Auditorium, Potsdam Conference Room

Date: 2017-01-11
Time: Thursday Q4
Facilitator None Scribe None
Attendee Name Affiliation
X None N/A
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): No

Agenda

Agenda Topics
Meeting cancelled due to lack of co-chair Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Meeting was cancelled due to lack of participants (co-chairs).

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • None
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Navigation

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved. [[Category:2017_PA_WGM_Minutes]