2017-04-18 PA Call Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Patient Administration Call

Meeting Information

PA Work Group Conference Call

Minutes
Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Passcode: 986210
GoToMeeting | GoToMeeting

Meeting Information

PA Work Group Conference Call

Minutes
Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Passcode: 986210
WebEx | WebEx

Date: Tuesday, Apil 28, 2017


Time: 12:00 PM (US Pacific Time, GMT -7)
Quorum Met (Chair+2, Yes/No)? Yes

Facilitator Brian Postlethwaite Scribe Brian Postlethwaite
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Brian Postlethwaite Telstra Health, Australia
X Irma Jongeneel VzVz, HL7 Netherlands
X Wes Rishel USA
X Helen Drijfhout The Netherlands
X Cooper Thompson Epic, USA

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. FHIR Healthcare Directory Information Exchange Implementation Guide


Supporting Documents


Minutes

The PSS for the Healthcare Directory was further discussed and amendments were approved.
However the US Realm restriction was not approved by the group. Further guidance was received from Lloyd McKenzie on the matter and discovered that a second PSS is likely required to come from the US Realm to cover the US bindings, and would be supported by PA as a co-sponsor rather than the primary.

Directory PSS Moved by Irma, Second by Wes
4 (in favour)
0 against
1(abstain)

The Argonaut scheduling project was briefed to the group by Cooper, and discussion on the SOA Scheduling PSS also covered, which we believe was not approved by Patient Care.

Next Meeting will be planning the work to be covered at the WGM in Madrid, so need to have folks on the call that will be there (still waiting on Brian’s approval to attend)


Action Items:
Brian to check with the co-sponsors to re-confirm approvals, and also to discuss with US-Realm to have another PSS to cover the tight bindings, the level of work involved would not be expected to be large, as most work will already be in the universal guide. (Could be as simple as tightening the bindings to mandatory – as universal can’t be required to be US terminology)


Meeting Outcomes

Brian to check with the co-sponsors to re-confirm approvals, and also to discuss with US-Realm to have another PSS to cover the tight bindings, the level of work involved would not be expected to be large, as most work will already be in the universal guide. (Could be as simple as tightening the bindings to mandatory – as universal can’t be required to be US terminology)

Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • Next telecom meeting: 25-04-2017

Navigation

Return to PA Main Page © 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.