2017-04-10 FGB concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes

Location: cGoToMeeting ID: 136-494-157

Date: 2017-04-10
Time: 4:30 PM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = Chair plus 2 yes/no
Co-Chair/CTO Members
Woody Beeler x Lorraine Constable Grahame Grieve David Hay
Regrets Dave Shaver x Ewout Kramer Cecil Lynch (ArB) x Lloyd McKenzie (FMG)
x Wayne Kubick x Calvin Beebe .
observers/guests
x Anne W., scribe
x Rachel Foerster

Agenda

  • Roll call -
  • Agenda Review
  • Approve minutes of 2017-03-27 FGB concall
  • Action Item review:
    • Reach out to Grahame on the goals, mission and charter and get his thoughts on what product director does, as well as look at frequency of calls. Then we can look at responsibilities distribution.
  • FMG update -
  • Methodology update-
  • Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
  • Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.

Minutes

  • Roll call -
  • Agenda Review
  • Approve minutes of 2017-03-27 FGB concall
    • MOTION to approve: Calvin/Lloyd
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Action Item review:
    • Reach out to Grahame on the goals, mission and charter and get his thoughts on what product director does, as well as look at frequency of calls. Then we can look at responsibilities distribution.
  • Discussion Topics
    • WGM Agenda
      • Need to look at goals of the group/where we're going in Madrid (Monday Q0). Most members are planning on attending WGM.
  • FMG update -
    • Last week FMG focused on reviewing proposals for technical corrections. Updates have been applied and are ready for review. Grahame is writing up an explanation of draft/FMM levels in published version.
    • Ewout notes that technical corrections will keep coming for STU2 and there are issues with tooling. STU2 will need ongoing support. Lorraine notes that EST should be able to get the major published releases. Lloyd notes support for STU2 will be there going forward as available. Ewout: As one of the tool maintainers, R3 will be more widely implemented but we still need to have STU2 support in place. Lorraine: There is having the versions and then there is having them maintained and updated. Next steps will be discussing in Madrid.
    • Sunday lunch and Thursday Q4 joint with FMG. Monday Q0 is our only dedicated meeting time. Potential to meet with SGB. Will discuss at SGB on Wednesday.
  • Methodology update-
    • MnM has not met. Will start working on quality criteria and getting those into practice. FMM will be extended to all artifacts. Have defined requirements, now need to document them in a way that is consumable and manageable.
  • Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
    • Need to put this in context with our goals.
  • Adjourned at 5:06 PM Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Back to FHIR_Governance_Board

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.