2017-04-05 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2017-04-05
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve x Andi (student)
x Eric Haas
x Richard Ettema
x Christol Green



Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2017-03-29_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • Brian to check with Publishing on approval for balloting process PSS
    • Josh to invite one of the authors of the SOA methodology document to an upcoming call
    • Paul to take publication naming convention ideas (R3 vs. STU3) to TSC
      • Has been on TSC agenda but no time to address yet
    • David to reach out to QA reviewers to find out if they would be willing to assist in sample generation
    • Grahame/Wayne to formalize proposal on naming confusion between IGs and US Core and take to TSC
    • David to circulate email encouraging people to register for Connectathon and confirm track interest
    • David will suggest some words to add to the stale items summary spreadsheet to explain the columns
    • Grahame will write up response for draft/STU FMM rationale for review and approval. Will talk about what was done as well was what will be done in the future.
  • Discussion Topics
    • Technical Corrections
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
    • Guests: Andi, Eric Haas, Richard Ettema, Christol Green
  • Agenda Check
    • MOTION to approve: David/Paul
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Minutes from 2017-03-29_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to approve: Grahame/David
    • Vote: All in favor
  • Action items
    • Brian to check with Publishing on approval for balloting process PSS
      • In process. Will be raised on next call.
    • Josh to invite one of the authors of the SOA methodology document to an upcoming call
      • Invited to today's call; no attendees. Josh will follow up. Lloyd wants to know the value that OMG and RFP process bring once the base FHIR design is done that is above and beyond what you would get in Connectathons. Would like to see clear boundaries for responsibilities and understand their vision for the process.
    • Paul to take publication naming convention ideas (R3 vs. STU3) to TSC
      • Has been on TSC agenda but no time to address yet. Add for next week.
    • David to reach out to QA reviewers to find out if they would be willing to assist in sample generation
      • Add for next week
    • Grahame/Wayne to formalize proposal on naming confusion between IGs and US Core and take to TSC
      • Add for next week
    • David to circulate email encouraging people to register for Connectathon and confirm track interest
      • Complete. HQ is also doing another blog post. Currently have 40 registered attendees.
    • David will suggest some words to add to the stale items summary spreadsheet to explain the columns
      • Add for next week
    • Grahame will write up response for draft/STU FMM rationale for review and approval. Will talk about what was done as well was what will be done in the future.
      • Add for next week
  • Discussion Topics
    • Technical Corrections
      • Discussion over policy for technical corrections. Paul: Shouldn't be new items; need to be things which either pre-date pub that didn't make it in or things discovered in the publication that mean people can't effectively consume it. Lloyd: No changes to scope; dealing things that are broken. John: Has to have been intended to be fixed. Should move as much as we can into R4.
      • Tracker 12986: Decision that it will not be a technical correction.
      • 12985: Decision that it should not be a technical correction.
      • 13001:
        • MOTION to fix: Grahame/Paul
        • VOTE: all in favor
      • 13153: Table with one column that goes on with 5 or 6 screen widths to the right.
        • MOTION to approve changing it in this technical correction if possible: Grahame/Brian Post
        • VOTE: All in favor
      • 13152: Decision that it should not be a technical correction.
      • 13124:
        • MOTION to include it as a known issue to be addressed in future release: Grahame/John
        • Discussion over how to communicate the issue to implementers. Refer to MnM to deal with methodological issue and put a note in the spec.
        • VOTE: all in favor
      • 13125:
        • MOTION to include it as a known issue to be addressed in future release: Paul/Grahame
        • VOTE: All in favor
      • 13156:
        • MOTION to fix: Grahame/Brian Post
        • VOTE: All in favor
      • 13170:
        • MOTION to fix/remove the section: Grahame/Paul
        • VOTE: All in favor
      • 13158:
        • MOTION to fix: Grahame/John
        • VOTE: All in favor
      • 13168:
        • MOTION to fix if time allows: Grahame/Paul
        • VOTE: All in favor
      • 13171:
        • MOTION to fix: Brian Post/David
        • VOTE: All in favor
      • 13172: Issue of something not working in snapshots: in all the structure definitions, the snapshots are wrong. Slicing did not show up properly.
        • MOTION to fix if time permits: Grahame/Brian Post
        • VOTE: All in favor
      • 13173: Element issue - doesn't consider if children includes value. ****MOTION to fix: Brian Post/David
        • VOTE: All in favor
      • 12919
        • Decision not to fix it at this time
    • FHIR licenses for merchandise
      • License for events and products that do FHIR. Do we need a process for licensing FHIR trademark for purposes other than events and software products? Grahame: the licensing is for if you wish to use FHIR for your product. It doesn't say what kind of product. Have already licensed for products (t-shirts).
    • Review of feedback on R3
      • Add to next week
    • Priorities/objectives for R4
      • Add to next week
  • Adjourned at 5:27 pm Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2017-04-12 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International