2017-04-04 TermInfo Project Call
|TermInfo Project Conference Call
GTM and call-in details:
1. Please join my meeting. https://global.gotomeeting.com/meeting/join/605884653
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Australia: +61 2 8355 1040 Canada: +1 (647) 497-9391 Denmark: +45 (0) 69 91 88 61 Sweden: +46 (0) 852 503 498 United Kingdom: +44 20 3535 0624 United States: +1 (646) 982-0002
Time: 4:00-5:00pm ET
|Chair||Rob Hausam||Scribe||Øyvind Aassve|
|Rob Hausam||Hausam Consulting LLC|
|Linda Bird||SNOMED International|
|Carmela Couderc||SNOMED International|
|Peter Jordan||HL7 New Zealand|
|Øyvind Aassve||Norwegian Directorate of e-health|
|Quorum Requirements Met: yes|
- Minutes (as available. Review minutes on Wiki - thanks, Oyvind!
- Review action items (send any updates in advance!)
- Invite Harold Solbrig to discuss and provide a further demo of the SNOMED CT/FHIR reasoning using OWL/Protege
- Review and update TermInfo PSS
- Update TermInfo Wiki and HL7 TermInfo project site information
- Call duration. Continue with 60 minutes or extend to 90?
- Continue FHIR SNOMED CT Model Meaning Binding and Value Set Review
- The "Using SNOMED CT with HL7 FHIR Resources" document was distributed on Feb. 13
- Further review or answer questions regarding FHIR IG publishing process and tools (if time permitting)
Discussion on deliveries
- Agreement that main deliveries are FHIR profiles for SNOMED. Suggestion that we start next meeting preparing for starting work directly on output to the extent possible.
Discussion on SNOMED CT-binding
- Discussion on prepared material from Linda on clinical status. What are the semantic dependencies and combined meaning of the attributes Clinical Status and Verification Status. And how does this translate consistently to SNOMED CT. Possible representation candidates are Known, Known possible, Known absent (qualifier values). Lack of specific definition of attributes in FHIR.
- We will try out 90 min calls from next week.