2017-03-20 Rx Conf Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Attendees

  • Melva Peters (Chair)
  • John Hatem
  • Jose Costa Texeira
  • Sara Cohen
  • Yunwei Wang
  • Michael Brody

Agenda Items and notes

US Meds Ballot Reconciliation

  • presentation will be done on next teleconference
  • publication request will be distributed in advance of meeting

Joint Meeting with IHE Pharmacy - May 2017

  • proposed to have a joint meeting
  • potential topic
    • IHE profile on FHIR - MedicationAdministration
      • Nictiz has a project to implement the profile
  • day - would have to be Saturday after - May 13th
  • could consider holding a quarter to discuss NL project
Action: Jose to followup with IHE Pharmacy if that day will work
Action: Jose to check to see if IHE Pharmacy can arrange a free room

Tracker Items

  • Performer.role - need to look at that MedicationDispense and MedicationAdministration - will need further discussion

FHIR Maturity

  • Medication, MedicationRequest and MedicationStatement = FMM 3
  • MedicationDispense and MedicationAdministration - FMM 2

Order Service Catalogue Project

  • To follow the Order Catalog work, use the following listserv: ordercatalog@lists.hl7.org
  • 3/13 - no recent activity
  • 3/20 - no recent activity

International Chemotherapy Implementation FHIR IG

  • John attended the kick off meeting, others are welcome to attend
Action:  Melva to send information to pharmacy list

AOB

  • Zulip Chat - medication discussion
    • will be raised
  • PSS - from EHRWG
    • add agenda item to next week
  • QA - continue to send QA items

Next meeting

  • Monday, March 27, 2017 at 4pm Eastern
    • Agenda Topics
      • US Meds presentation and publication request