2017-03-16 Patient Care FHIR Call
|Patient Care FHIR Resources Conference Call
Location: Conference Call
Time: 5-6:30pm ET
|Facilitator||Michelle M Miller||Note taker(s)||Michelle M Miller|
|Elaine Ayres||NIH/Department of Clinical Research Informatics|
|X||Stephen Chu||The Australian Digital Health Agency (ADHA)|
|Evelyn Gallego||EMI Advisors LLC|
|X||Eric Haas||Haas Consulting|
|X||Rob Hausam||Hausam Consulting LLC|
|Laura Heermann-Langford||Intermountain Healthcare|
|Tony Little||Optum 360|
|Jay Lyle||Ockham Information Services LLC, VA|
|Russell McDonell||Telstra Health|
|Lloyd McKenzie||Gevity (HL7 Canada)|
|X||Michelle M Miller||Cerner|
|X||Lisa Nelson||Life Over Time Solutions|
|Viet Nguyen||Lockheed Martin, Systems Made Simple|
|Craig Parker||Intermountain Healthcare|
|X||Simon Sum||Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Iona Thraen||Dept of Veterans Affairs|
|Serafina Versaggi||Dept of Veterans Affairs|
|Quorum Requirements Met: yes|
- Agenda review
- Approve previous meeting minutes 2017-03-09_Patient_Care_FHIR_Call
- Motion: Stephen/Russ
- STU3 readiness
- gForge change request
STU 3 Timeline
- Sun. Feb. 19 Publication substantive resource freeze
- Sun. Feb 26 Publication total freeze
- Mon. Feb 27 QA period opens
- Tue. Feb 28 FMM QA spreadsheet updated for all WG resources
- Sun. Mar. 13 QA period closes
- Sun. Mar. 20 All QA applied
The "following week" STU 3 is published!
FHIR Maturity Levels
Maturity Levels Level 3 requires the artifact has been verified by the work group as meeting the DSTU_2_QA_guidelines and has been subject to a round of formal balloting; has at least 10 implementer comments recorded in the tracker drawn from at least 3 organizations resulting in at least one substantive change
Target FMM levels for STU3 publication
- AllergyIntolerance = 3
- Condition = 3
- Procedure = 3
- CarePlan = 1
- Goal = 1
- CareTeam = 2
- FamilyMemberHistory = 2
- ReferralRequest = 1
- Flag = 1
- Communication = 1
- CommunicationRequest =1
- ClinicalImpression = 0
- Linkage = 0
STU3 Action Items
- Review Tracker Issues - https://docs.google.com/a/lmckenzie.com/uc?id=0B285oCHDUr09Mzh3b09rMFhEV1E
- Resolve QA Warnings to have resource FMM > 0
- Resolve QA Information messages to achieve FMM = 3
- Update QA checklist for resources that we want to be FMM = 3
- Apply changes (all "substantive" changes have been applied, except workflow patterns)
- isModifier Zulip chat from Grahame:
- CarePlan.activity.detail.prohibited - add "This element is labeled as a modifier because it marks an activity as an activity that is not to be performed"
- Communication.notDone - add "This element is labeled as a modifier because it marks the communication as a communication that did not occur'
- FamilyMemberHistory.notDone - referred to PC for improving documentation -- if GF#13077 is not approved, then make the following changes:
- Short: The taking of a family member's history did not occur.
- Long: If true, indicates the taking of an individual family member's history did not occur. The notDone element should not be used to document negated conditions, such as a family member that did not have a condition.
- Comment (why is it a modifier): This notDone element is being evaluated and will likely be removed in a subsequent release.
- FamilyMemberHistory.notDoneReason - if GF#13077 is not approved, then make the following changes:
- Short: subject-unknown | withheld | unable-to-obtain | deferred
- Long: Describes why the family member's history is absent.
- Comment: This notDoneReason element is being evaluated and will likely be replaced in a subsequent release (e.g. dataAbsentReason).
- FamilyMemberHistory.estimatedAge - should not be a modifier?
- A lot of clinical data is fuzzy, so understand why it wouldn't be is modifier
- Eric/Rob: 4-2-1 moves to remove modifier from FamilyMemberHistory.estimatedAge
gForge Change Requests
- GF#13039 QA 2a: Add More Procedure Examples
- GF#13078 remove modifier from FamilyMemberHistory.estimatedAge
- GF#13077 FamilyMemberHistory.notDone and notDoneReason updates
- GF#13025 Add "relapse" to Condition.clinicalStatus code set
Deferred until next week
- GF#13026 Add "controlled" and "poorly controlled" values to Condition.clinicalStatus code values
Adjourned at 6:42PM Eastern.
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.