2017-02-21 PA Call Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Patient Administration Call

Meeting Information

PA Work Group Conference Call

Minutes
Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Passcode: 986210
GoToMeeting | GoToMeeting

Meeting Information

PA Work Group Conference Call

Minutes
Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Passcode: 986210
WebEx | WebEx

Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2017


Time: 12:00 PM (US Pacific Time, GMT -7)
Quorum Met (Chair+2, Yes/No)? Yes

Facilitator Irma Jongeneel Scribe Brian Postlethwaite
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Brian Postlethwaite Telstra Health, Australia
X Cooper Thompson Epic, USA
X Simone Heckmann Gefyra,Germany
X Wes Rishel Wes Rishel, USA
X Irma Jongeneel Vzvz, The Netherlands
X Nick Radov Optum, USA

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. QA progress
  2. FMM Levels decision time



Supporting Documents


Minutes

Discuss tracker Item 12722 (Nick Radov) Item is currently deferred due to STU3 lockdown, in a few weeks once STU3 will be applicable. Discussion was that didn’t want to replace, but potentially add to the example binding set. For the US Realm expect that they will already have bound an appropriate localized set.


Action Item to request if Alexander Henkett/Iryna can do a last pass checking RIM mappings.

Appointment - 2 (target 4) – is at 2, w5 columns (will check with FMG/FHIR-I)
AppointmentResponse 1 (connectathon held)
ChargeItem? Leave at 0 (group to look at over the next week – notify FM for review and plan for level 1)
Encounter – 1 (connectathon held)
EpisodeOfCare – 1 (connectathon held)
HealthcareService – 1 (connectathon held)
Location – 2 (target 3) Brian to check with FMG on code property
RIM mapping to be rechecked (consistent with org)
Organization – 1 (target 3)
RIM mapping to be rechecked (consistent with loc)
Discuss in notes/intro relationship/comparison with Group resource/non examples
Motion Brian/Cooper move approve org/loc to be FMM4 ready (with above issues resolved) 5-0-0
Patient – 4

           Need to get the claims/anonymized reporting covered then meet our target

Person – 1 (connectathon held)
Practitioner – 2 (target 3)
PractionerRole - 0 (target 3)
RelatedPerson – 1 (connectathon held)
Schedule – 2 (connectathon held) – desire 3
Slot – 2 (connectathon held) – desire 3
Endpoint – 0 (target 3)

Action Items:

Meeting Outcomes

  1. to request if Alexander Henkett/Iryna can do a last pass checking RIM mappings.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • Next telecom meeting: 28-02-2017

Navigation

Return to PA Main Page © 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.