2017-01-31 PA Call Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Patient Administration Call

Meeting Information

PA Work Group Conference Call

Minutes
Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Passcode: 986210
GoToMeeting | GoToMeeting

Meeting Information

PA Work Group Conference Call

Minutes
Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Passcode: 986210
WebEx | WebEx

Date: Tuesday, January 31, 2017


Time: 12:00 PM (US Pacific Time, GMT -7)
Quorum Met (Chair+2, Yes/No)? Yes

Facilitator Brian Postlethwaite Scribe Brian Postlethwaite
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Brian Postlethwaite Telstra Health, Australia
X Cooper Thompson Epic, USA
X Iryna Roy Canada
X Simone Heckmann Gefyra, Germany
X Line A Saele Nasjonal IKT HF, Norway
X Andrew Torres Cerner, USA
X Wes Richel Wes Richel, USA

Agenda

Agenda Topics
Tracker Items (below) PractitionerRole Individual/RelatedPerson/PatientRelation

Tracker Item Review: 11205 Inconsistency of naming - 2016-09 core #359 (Encounter) Brian: defer

10764 Endpoint.publicKey (Endpoint) Brian: (Persuasive with mod) remove from spec and suggest that others use localized extensions for the specific cases.

10763 endpoint.payloadFormat 0..* Brian: have requested information from Lloyd

9452 add appointment-reference(encounter) standard extension (Appointment) Brian: defer

12630 Encounter.patient should be Encounter.subject and allow for Patient or Group (Encounter) Brian: (Not persuasive) Think that this is not an appropriate change, where a group is specified, the actual members should be listed. Should there be a list of members?

9739 Encounter.hospitalization.dischargeDiagnosis references a Condition resource presumably created after the Encounter (Encounter) Brian: To follow up with Michelle 9226 Provide a way to rank procedures in the context of an encounter (Procedure) Brian: To follow up with Michelle

9209 Enhance Slot to include a location for which the appointment can be scheduled. (Slot) Brian: not persuasive/persuasive with mod – this is the role of the Schedule resource. Should we update this to support multiple of those resources on the actor property? Increase cardinality from 1..1 to be 1..*

9711 Participant type binding in Appointment and AppointmentResponse needs review Brian: (Not Persuasive) This binding makes sense as it should be the same as encounter given the relationship between these resources.

8844 Appointment type vs reason needs better explanation (Appointment) 8414 Schedule.type definition needs improvement 8411 Appointment.type definition needs improvement (Appointment) 8412 Definition of slot.type 9289 What does "schedule" mean in the context of Appointment.slot? (Appointment) Brian: Can we just vote on each of these as a batch to get clarified text?



Supporting Documents


Minutes

Tracker Item Review: 11205 Inconsistency of naming - 2016-09 core #359 (Encounter) Brian: defer Deferred Cooper Thompson/Wes Richel: 6-0-0

10764 Endpoint.publicKey (Endpoint) Brian: (Persuasive with mod) remove from spec and suggest that others use localized extensions for the specific cases. Persuasive with mod Cooper Thompson/Wes Richel: 6-0-0

10763 endpoint.payloadFormat 0..* Brian: have requested information from Lloyd Call discussion: Agree to add in 2 new concepts “any” and “none” Persuasive with mod Cooper Thompson/Wes Richel: 6-0-0

9452 add appointment-reference(encounter) standard extension (Appointment) Brian: defer Deferred Simone Heckmann/Cooper Thompson: 6-0-0

12630 Encounter.patient should be Encounter.subject and allow for Patient or Group (Encounter) Brian: (Not persuasive) Think that this is not an appropriate change, where a group is specified, the actual members should be listed. Should there be a list of members? Persuasive Simone Heckmann/Iryna Roy: 6-0-0

9209 Enhance Slot to include a location for which the appointment can be scheduled. (Slot) Brian: not persuasive/persuasive with mod – this is the role of the Schedule resource. Should we update this to support multiple of those resources on the actor property? Increase cardinality from 1..1 to be 1..* Persuasive with Mod Iryna Roy/Cooper Thompson: 6-0-0

9711 Participant type binding in Appointment and AppointmentResponse needs review Brian: (Not Persuasive) This binding makes sense as it should be the same as encounter given the relationship between these resources. Deferred Cooper Thompson/Iryna Roy: 6-0-0

9739 Encounter.hospitalization.dischargeDiagnosis references a Condition resource presumably created after the Encounter (Encounter) Brian: To follow up with Michelle 9226 Provide a way to rank procedures in the context of an encounter (Procedure) Brian: To follow up with Michelle

8844 Appointment type vs reason needs better explanation (Appointment) 8414 Schedule.type definition needs improvement 8411 Appointment.type definition needs improvement (Appointment) 8412 Definition of slot.type 9289 What does "schedule" mean in the context of Appointment.slot? (Appointment) Brian: Can we just vote on each of these as a batch to get clarified text? Action: Cooper to action updating these text descriptions and post to the listserv so that it can be voted on next call. Action: Iryna prompt Lloyd to give Cooper GForge access (similar to Brian’s permissions)



Action Items:

Meeting Outcomes

  1. Cooper to action updating these text descriptions and post to the listserv so that it can be voted on next call.
  2. Iryna prompt Lloyd to give Cooper GForge access (similar to Brian’s permissions)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • Next telecom meeting: 07-2017

Navigation

Return to PA Main Page © 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.