2016 09 02 Minutes - CDA R2.1 Project
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Calvin Beebe
Minutes / Notes
Items for Baltimore, MD
- Know errors in CDA, how to best manage in CDA R2.1 (balance between correctness and backward compatibility with CDA R2.0)
- relatedDocument .typeCode = XFRM - arrow / inversion indicator (errata)
- Custodian scoping by patient is not possible (organization) should be break wire compatibility
- languageCode usage of CS type (errata)
- Identified issue with listType - required in narrative (wording issue)
- PRE support or stick to styleCode and nonbreaking white space
- Are there any FHIR composition features to consider?
- For the generic Participant the roleClassCode is too broad for the modeling.
- Could we support effectiveTime on section when expressed as the time range reported from a clinical system?
- Follow-up with PA on patient name - specifically birth name modeling
- Discussion on the use of stylecodes re: Consolidated guidance on the addition of stylecodes, should we speak to this?
- Value set binding - can we update syntax?