20161103 OO FHIR conCall
|HL7 OO on FHIR (for Orders and Observations)
Call in details:
2015 - 02:00 PM (Eastern Time, GMT -04 DST)
|Quorum = chair + 4 yes|
- Roll Call
- Agenda Check
- Minutes from
Review Device related Ballot Comments:
- 11819 Device marked as duplicate Device resource limitations regarding AIDC UDI Carrier are overstated Ioana Singureanu
- 11111 Device None Need to be able to convey additional characteristic info for the Latex of device - 2016-09 core #265 Mitra Rocca
- 11110 Device None Need to be able to convey additional characteristic info for the MRI Safety of device - 2016-09 core #264 Mitra Rocca
- 11109 Device Block Vote 1 There needs to be an element to capture the device name and its type. - 2016-09 core #263 Mitra Rocca
- 11108 Device None Need more statuses to cover implantables - 2016-09 core #262 Mitra Rocca
- 11107 Device None DI should have its own type element - 2016-09 core #261 Mitra Rocca
- 11106 Device None How does the sending system know the jurisdiction from the string? - 2016-09 core #260 Mitra Rocca
- 11105 Device Block Vote 1 UDI could be multiple barcodes - 2016-09 core #259 Mitra Rocca
- 11050 Device None Add support for a way to distinguish user-entered from a machine-read AIDC Device.udiCarrier - 2016-09 core #69 Ioana Singureanu
- 11049 Device None Clarify any AIDC support guidance Device.udiCarreir (e.g. escaping deliminters and special characters). - 2016-09 core #68 Ioana Singureanu
- 11045 Device Fit for teleconference Add refererenced to DeviceComponents or related Device resources from a parent Device. - 2016-09 core #64 Ioana Singureanu
- 10271 Device waiting for input Request for addition of BodySite resource reference to Device resource Mythreyi Solai
Reviewed #11227 DiagnosticReport Status code has appanded not amended - 2016-09 core #381
since this comment deals specifically with s typo and not the value set itself was found persuasive - other comments deal with value set and will be addressed.
GS-1 AIDCD has the control character '' as a field delimiter which will not work in XML.
The set of invalid XML characters are: '\u0000', '\u0001', '\u0002', '\u0003', '\u0004', '\u0005', '\u0006', '\u0007', '\u0008', '\u000B', '\u000C', '\u000E', '\u000F', '\u0010', '\u0011', '\u0012', '\u0013', '\u0014', '\u0015', '\u0016', '\u0017', '\u0018', '\u0019', '\u001A', '\u001B', '\u001C', '\u001D', '\u001E', '\u001F', '\uFFFE', '\uFFFF'
- Next step: email: Christian ( GS-1 ) re AIDC and jurisdiction input.
- No response from GS-1
type element vs DI
- 11109, 11106 (marked as duplicate) voted persuasive Robert Dierterl/Eric Haas 4-1-1
Whether DI is just another (very detailed) code or is different. having both a DI and type code
Does not align with model.
- see disposition on tracker.
Additional status codes
follow up: Robert Dieterle to propose new codes
How do you know the jurisdiction
We have defined that by the code system. see follow up comments in tracker
next steps: follow up with disposition on next week's call.
Back to OO_on_FHIR