20160810 PLA call
return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program
|HL7 PLA Call Minutes
Location: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/177894709 using VOIP
|Facilitator||Mary Kay/ Austin||Note taker(s)||Lynn|
|Mary Kay McDaniel|
|no quorum definition|
- Notes of 20160727_PLA_call review
- Continued updates to M&C for CDA Mgmt Group
- notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
- Level of granularity
- Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
- Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
- BAM-lite feedback and review
- Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
- develop form to request establishing a Product Family
Convened 2:05 PM by Austin
- Review email Feedback from TSC; resistance to product management group specific to a product family for reducing volunteer fatigue; essentially combine V3 and CDA product management groups. Differences in methodologies may make this difficult. This was requested to go to the TSC agenda for discussion. This point was not answered in the email. There are related topics on standards organization hierarchy on the September tentative agenda.
- Austin notes he wishes to focus on product management areas of active development; e.g. V3 is winding down while CDA IGs are very active.
- Tony feels CDA needs to be different from V3 due to their differing approach of Datatypes/RIM.
- Need to re-ask for TSC discussion prior to WGM so that they can deliver on their task in time for the WGM
- Adjourned 2:26 PM
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2016 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved