20160615 PLA call
return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program
|HL7 PLA Call Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
|Facilitator||Mary Kay/ Austin||Note taker(s)||Anne|
|x||Mary Kay McDaniel|
|no quorum definition|
- Notes of 20160601_PLA_call review
- Action Items
- Mary Kay to mock up M&C for CDA management group
- Mary Kay to talk to Austin re: when we want to actually do the call for input/observations regarding the creation of the CDA management group (Originally planned for Sept WGM)
- notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
- Level of granularity
- Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
- Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
- BAM-lite feedback and review
- Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
- develop form to request establishing a Product Family
- Mary Kay displays draft mission and charter for CDA mgmt group. Group reviews and makes appropriate edits.
- Discussion over people using DSTU as an endpoint instead of working towards normative
- Discussion over US Realm/affiliate issues
- Discussion over how membership is structured
- For next time (6/29): continue on this M&C document. Mary Kay will not be here.
- Tuesday Q3 could be meeting time in Baltimore during which we do call for input/observations regarding the creation of CDA mgmt group - discuss next time
- Adjourned at 3:08 pm Eastern
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2016 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved