20160110 FMG FGB WGM
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HL7 TSC FGB/FMG Meeting Minutes
Location: Plaza International Ballroom I
Time: 12:30 PM U.S. Eastern
|Chair: Lloyd||Note taker(s): Anne|
|x||George (Woody) Beeler||x||Lorraine Constable||x||Grahame Grieve||David Hay|
|Dave Shaver||Ewout Kramer||x||Lloyd McKenzie (FMG)||x||Calvin Beebe|
|FMG Co chairs||David Hay||x||Lloyd McKenzie|
|Hans Buitendijk||x||Brian Postlethwaite||x||Paul Knapp|
|x||Josh Mandel||John Moehrke||x||Brian Pech|
|observers/guests||x||Mary Kay McDaniel|
- Roll Call
- Discussion Topics:
- Hot topics and objectives for the week
- Readiness for March freeze
- Unfreeze any resources?
- QA/FMM levels
- ConceptMap change issue (vote)
- Timetable for changes to validation
- Liaison process
Lloyd, Woody, Calvin, Josh, Mary Kay, Lorraine, Brian Pech, Brian Post, Grahame, Chris Grenz, Paul Knapp
- Agenda review: Grahame announces that the ARB is establishing a FHIR Product Line manager. Will need to discuss duties. Lorraine notes that a draft position description will be drafted. Business continuity is a concern. Add to agenda.
- March freeze: will discuss with WGs and discuss again on Thursday. We can aim to do a 2.1 going or ballot in May, 2.1 in September, or put our focus on 3.0 balloting in August or December. Will discuss on Thursday. Any WGs we’re worried about in terms of capacity/readiness/content? Do we have a strategy around Consent? Haven’t been able to look at Consent redesign because we froze the build. Need to set expectations for WGs to provide fixes ASAP so we can move from where we are now. Lloyd will tweak the current report so it highlights the issues that will cause grief and point people to that report tomorrow evening. Sometime during WGM, Lloyd will have report of what needs to be fixed. Two weeks after WGM we’ll change the build so that things that were warnings will become errors. The week following WGs will have opportunity to fix. Mary Kay suggests clearly defining parameters. Lloyd notes that the WGs have had significant time (months) to make these fixes.
- We’ll be looking for proposals for Connectathon tracks and will be looking for those sooner than last time so we can give people time to show interest in tracks. What is a reasonable solicitation cutoff time? Three weeks past WGM would be February 7th. Freeze for Connectathon would be around the end of March. Decision to make the deadline February 9th.
- Proposals for making changes to a few frozen resources. Lloyd suggests talking about it Thursday and discussing it on the following Wednesday call.
- Would be useful to ask the WGs what their target FMM level is for the next ballot and how they plan to achieve it. Lorraine suggests describing the FMM levels again to the WGs so they can evaluate.
- Talked about on last FMG call and postponed vote. The issue is that some would like to make to the value set of the ConceptMap resource. Decision is irrelevant if we don’t do a 2.1. Decision to table the issue until Thursday.
- Issue of FHIR Product Line Director:
- BAM states it would report to the CTO.
- FGB and ARB are going to work on description
- Lloyd thinks that role would be an ex officio member of FGB, and possibly also of FMG.
- Grahame does three things that take half of his time: publishing, media work, and ongoing task of emailing, communicating and moving things along with FHIR.
- As description is developed, Grahame will be consulted to help define the role based on the activities that are specific to FHIR
- Mary Kay notes that the Product Director roles will be part of SGB
- Adjourned at 1:40 pm Eastern
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Management_Group
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International