2016-11-30 SGB Conference Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

back to Standards Governance Board main page

HL7 SGB Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/538465637

Date: 2016-11-30
Time: 10:00 AM Eastern
Facilitator Paul/Calvin Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee Name


x Calvin Beebe
x Lorraine Constable
Russ Hamm
x Tony Julian
x Paul Knapp
x Austin Kreisler
x Wayne Kubick
Mary Kay McDaniel
Ken McCaslin
Rik Smithies
x Brian Pech


Quorum: Chair + 4

Agenda

  • Agenda review
  • Review minutes of 2016-11-09 SGB Conference Call
  • Review minutes of 2016-11-16 SGB Conference Call
  • Action Items
    • Send question to EST about how we gather comments
    • Paul will pull together SGB precepts defined in recent meetings
    • Paul to raise issue of WG management of artifacts which must be retained to TSC
    • Paul to reach out to Grahame to see if he still has an issue of concern regarding collaboration across product families with shared artifacts
  • Discussion Topics
    • Continue SGB risks document
      • Glossary of terms
  • Parking Lot
    • HL7 Glossary
    • Review WG Health metrics on future call in relation to precept regarding minutes and reconciliation-related materials

Minutes

  • Agenda review
  • Review minutes of 2016-11-09 SGB Conference Call
    • MOTION to approve: Calvin/Austin
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Review minutes of 2016-11-16 SGB Conference Call
    • No quorum
  • Action Items
    • Send question to EST about how we gather comments
      • Exercise underway in TSC from work that Calvin brought together. Project is owned by EST (currently on hold) but Calvin dealt with the question raised by TSC. Lorraine will go back to talk with EST regarding the questions raised. Will be discussed by TSC again in January.
      • ACTION: Lorraine to coordinate with EST
    • Paul will pull together SGB precepts defined in recent meetings
      • Add for next time
    • Paul to raise issue of WG management of artifacts which must be retained to TSC
      • This is regarding operationalizing the motion by the TSC covering location of standards development assets. Do we need a standard form? We need data as far as where people are doing things. Lorraine notes there one product, because it doesn't reside in our system, that can't be pointed to in the product brief. Also moving github materials to HL7 account. Discussion over what degree of material might be in environments we don't know about. Calvin states that in our published material it would be less than a handful. Discussion over accessibility of minutes.
        • ACTION: Wayne/Lorraine to reach out to CQI WG to discuss after Lorraine sends the product brief
        • Anne to report on any groups not posting minutes on HL7 sites on the next call
    • Paul to reach out to Grahame to see if he still has an issue of concern regarding collaboration across product families with shared artifacts
      • Add for next week
  • For next meeting: WGM planning and ISM issue followup from joint meeting with ARB


Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2016 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved