This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2016-11-09 Working Meeting

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Back to main PASS Audit Services page.

Agenda

  • Action Items: See meeting summary below
  • Discuss updates (continued)
    • New use case
    • Functional Model

Minutes

Attendees

Member Present Member Present
Diana Proud-Madruga- SOA co-chair x
David Silver Dave Pyke x
Ken Salyards Doug Timpe
Suzanne Gonzales-Webb Beth Pumo
Mike Davis x Mark Underwood
Richard Ettema Mario Hyland
Kevan Riley Pat Pyette

Meeting summary

Action Items:

  • Timeline for publication:
  • Task list:
    • Diana finish updates (in progress)
    • New use case written (First Draft Done)
    • Include Mark Underwood's disclosure scenarios? Dave Pyke to read through scenarios to determine applicability. (David determined that most were out of scope for this document. Some are possibly in scope.)
  • Dave P. to ask Pat about roles in Idealized Disclosure Record tables. How are "Source" and "Destination" roles? (Confusion clarified. Updates ongoing.)
  • Dave S. to look at document and come up with a recommendation for where to put the Audit FM along with the FM capability requirements. (Done. Put in PIM section of the Business Viewpoint IAW precedence set by PASS ACS.)

Meeting Minutes