This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2016-06-30 Patient Care FHIR Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search



Meeting Information

Patient Care FHIR Resources Conference Call

Location: Conference Call
Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Passcode: 943377
Live Meeting: https://www147.livemeeting.com/cc/_XML/cerner/join?id=9DMFKM&role=attend&pw=w9%7D6;Sc

Date: 2016-06-30
Time: 5-6:30pm ET
Facilitator Elaine Ayres Note taker(s) Elaine Ayres
Attendee Name Affiliation


X Elaine Ayres NIH/Department of Clinical Research Informatics
X Stephen Chu
Eric Haas Haas Consulting
X Rob Hausam Hausam Consulting LLC
Laura Heermann-Langford Intermountain Healthcare
X Emma Jones Allscripts
Russ Leftwich InterSystems
Jay Lyle Ockham Information Services LLC, VA
Sarah Maulden VA
Jim McClay Univ of Nebraska Medical Center
Russell McDonell Telstra Health
X Lloyd McKenzie Gevity (HL7 Canada)
Larry McKnight Cerner
Michelle M Miller Cerner
Lisa Nelson Life Over Time Solutions
Viet Nguyen Lockheed Martin, Systems Made Simple
M'Lynda Owens Cognosante
Craig Parker Intermountain Healthcare
Scott Robertson Kaiser Permanente
X Simon Sum Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Iona Thraen Dept of Veterans Affairs
Quorum Requirements Met: yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review
  2. Approve previous meeting minutes 2016-06-23_Patient_Care_FHIR_Call
    • Motion: <Stephen/Emma>
  3. Prior Action Item Follow-up

10077 Clean up examples for the Flag resource

10078 Make it more clear which text is intended for display to the user


  1. gForge change request

Supporting Information

STU 3 Timeline

  • Wed, June 1
    • All resource and IG proposals for STU3 have been completed, reviewed by WG and submitted
    • Connectathon tracks for Sept have been proposed
    • Feedback on gForge submitted to FMG
  • Sun, July 17 - Substantive content freeze for ballot -- core resources
  • Sun, July 24 - Total content freeze, start of QA
  • Wed, Aug 10 (midnight) - All QA changes applied
  • Fri, Aug 12 - FHIR ballot opens
  • Fri, Sept 12 - FHIR ballot closes
  • Fri, Sept 16 - FHIR triage complete and ballot content loaded to gForge (or alternate)
  • Sept 17-23 - Baltimore WGM
  • Sun, Dec 11
    • Reconciliation complete/substantive changes applied
    • Just over 10 weeks
    • Will re-evaluate at Baltimore based on volume of ballot comments
  • Dec 31 - Publish

FHIR Maturity Levels

[1]

  • Level 3 requires the artifact has been verified by the work group as meeting the DSTU_2_QA_guidelines and has been subject to a round of formal balloting; has at least 10 implementer comments recorded in the tracker drawn from at least 3 organizations resulting in at least one substantive change
    • Substantive changes (element names, sort order, vocabulary bindings, etc.) need to be applied by ballot freeze (Aug 10).
    • Unapplied QA checklist changes can be logged as ballot issues to be applied Sept-Dec. Substantive changes after ballot should be driven by ballot.
    • Non-substantive changes are fine
  • Level 2 requires artifact has been tested and successfully exchanged between at least three independently developed systems leveraging at least 80% of the core data elements using semi-realistic data and scenarios based on at least one of the declared scopes of the resource (e.g. at a connectathon). These interoperability results must have been reported to and accepted by the FMG.
Resource
Current FMM Level Goal FMM Level QA Status QA Reviewer Implementation Comments
AllergyIntolerance 1 3 Rob Argonaut
Condition 2 3 PCWG Argonaut
Procedure 1 3 Argonaut
CarePlan 1 3 Argonaut
Goal 1 3
QuestionnaireResponse 2 2 Lloyd Lloyd will QA to get to level 3
Questionnaire 0 2 Lloyd Lloyd will QA to get to level 3
CareTeam 0 2 NA NA Aggressive goal (e.g. whether we'll get the implementations needed)
FamilyMemberHistory 1 2 NA NA Aggressive goal (e.g. whether we'll get the implementations needed)
ClinicalImpression 0 1 NA NA
ReferralRequest 1 1 NA NA
ProcedureRequest 1 1 NA NA
Linkage 0 1 NA NA
Flag 1 1 NA NA
Communication 1 1 NA NA
CommunicationRequest 1 1 NA NA

Note: Bold denotes top 20 resource based on survey
Note: Contraindication and Risk Assessment are owned by CDS, not Patient Care

Minutes

Prior Action Item Follow-up

Lenel James -- presented updates on US Omaha System for classification of provider/care giver types. Still checking on if terms has been mapped to SNOMED CT (Jim Case) Two links on the Nursing Omaha System: http://omahasystem.org/faq.html and http://omahasystem.org/boardofdirectors.html which provides for various provider types. This classification is used in Minnesota for health record exchange. The Omaha system is used within the US as well as internationally.

http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=9692&start=0 -- AllergyIntolerance.substance discussed. Rob Hausam will present his work on 6/30/16

http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=10028&start=0 -- reviewed and discussed options of how to representation patient preference. Note differences and similarities to goal. Plan to revisit 6/30/16

Two other items related to flag resource:

10077 Clean up examples for the Flag resource http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=10077&start=0

10078 Make it more clear which text is intended for display to the user http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=10078&start=0

gForge Change Requests

Focus was on PC FHIR Resources that will be part of the normative ballot.

Condition:

Revisit on 7/8/16 (Observation vs. Condition) Have five more remaining GFORGE items.

Allergy and Intolerance: - one remaining item on substances. Revisit on 7/8/16 to see build from Rob Hausam.

Procedure: One item still pending

Care Plan: Resolved three items

  • One additional care plan item was more a question and it was closed without action.

Adjourn

Adjourned at 6:40 PM ET

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Input from Viet, Russell, and Rob on Michelle's drafted ClinicalNote_FHIR_Resource_Proposal
  • Daniel Lanphear (submitter of gForge 8458) to draft new resource proposal for transfusion.
  • Rob to help fill in value sets for CareTeam status and type
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  1. Agenda review
  2. Approve previous meeting minutes
    • Motion: <moved>/<seconded> Abstain - <#>, Negative - <#>, Approve - <#>
  3. gForge change request

© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.