2016-05-31 PA Call Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Patient Administration Call

Meeting Information

PA Work Group Conference Call

Minutes
Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Passcode: 986210
Go to |Webex
Meeting Number: 571 413 510
Meeting Password: pawg1234
Host Key:

Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2016


Time: 12:00 PM (US Pacific Time, GMT -7)
Quorum Met (Chair+2, Yes/No)? Yes

Facilitator Irma Jongeneel Scribe Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Irma Jongeneel HL7 The Netherlands
X Alexander de Leon Kaiser Permanente, USA
X Kevin Paprocki EPIC, USA
X Brian Postlethwaite Health Connex, Australia
X Line Saele Nasjonal IKT HF, Norway
X Michael Donnelly EPIC, USA
X Nick Radov USA
X Andrew Torres Cerner, USA

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Review Action Items
  2. Endpoint FHIR proposal

Supporting Documents


Minutes

The WG started by reviewing the action items.

2 by alex.

Alex will update on the thread and follow up with OnO on next actions.
1 For Brian to define the resource proposal for Endpoint. This was accessed via the link:
http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Endpoint_FHIR_Resource_Proposal
The workgroup reviewed and discussed the endpoint proposal.
Kevin had some concerns about “profiles”. Was it referring to IHE profiles or FHIR profiles. Both He also had questions about “sufficient information” but in the end seems like best verbiage.
` Example scenarios were added to including Imaging.
Once edited, Brian moves to accept the Endpoint resource proposal. Kevin seconded.
Discussion:
Vote: 7/0/0
Motion Passes
The WG moved on to the PractitionerRole resource. This shoulhttp://wiki.hl7.org/skins/common/images/button_bold.pngd not require a new resource proposal as it is not changing the scope of the specification. It is essentially a “reshuffling” of the scope.
Kevin asked if we had decided to split this from the Practitioner resource. Brian said that there was an argonot work group that was last Monday, but got cancelled. Brian proposed that he and whomever is interested within PA get together to discuss whether this should be broken out or not. Irma suggested that the group get together and devise a pro/con document to be presented in next weeks meeting.
The WG then discussed the event level mappting for v2 and FHIR rather than just the element mapping.
Brian noted that he brought it up to the FMG, but could not find his notes. He will resurface this in the call tomorrow.

Meeting Outcomes

  • Line to be in charge of Action Item list
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • Next telecom meeting: 06-07-2016

Navigation

Return to PA Main Page © 2016 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.