2016-05-23 Rx Conf Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Melva Peters (Chair)
- John Hatem
- Marla Albitz (Scribe)
- Yunwei Wang
- Daniel Zhang
Recap from HL7 WGM in Montreal
- Day/Time for weekly teleconferences - is 4:30-5:30pm Eastern an option?
- In addition to Listserv we need to monitor the Zulip discussions too.
- No new listserv items
- Getting our resources to Level 2 and 3
- Have identified several vendors that are using some of our resources which collective use all of our resources. Need to determine specifics of who and what, as well as, what documentation would be required to prove level.
Action item: Marla to send email to FMG to inquire about evidence of requirements met for level 2 for proving level of maturity.
FHIR Discussion Items
May 23 Items
- 10036 - effective to effectivetime
- Motion to make change (persuasive): John/Yunwei 4/0/0
- 10030 - MedicationAdministrative.dosage.dose timing schedule element reference that does not exist
- (persuasive) Motion to remove phrases of "or timing has a duration" and "(as indicated by schedule)" from the dose comments. Vote: Marla/John 4:0:0.
- 10022 - MedicationAdministration.wasNotGiven should be in summary.
- Motion to make change (persuasive). John/Yunwei 4:0:0
- 8378 - Motion to find this persuasive with mod - Taken care of eventHistory change Vote John/Marla 4:0:0
- 8276 - Motion to find this persuasive with mod - Taken care of eventHistory change Vote John/Marla 4:0:0
- 10003, 9901, 8783 - Status Discussion
- 10003, 9901 - John Motioned to add stopped and on-hold status to Medication Statement Vote John/Marla 4:0:0
- 8783 - move to next meeting
Renaming MedicationOrder to MedicationRequest Discussion DEFERRED
- From January 25 meeting: Lloyd shared the proposal to rename all request type resources to <resource>_Request. Seeking consistent name for all resources and term that encompasses larger swath of types of requests. An element beneath the tag instance would state the particular request, such as 'order'. This impacts the current Pharmacy Medication Order FHIR resource.
Completed Action: Rx WG to discuss to determine if we agree or not. - agreed (with no vote) to comply with change but not needed to be made yet, per Lloyd
- Lloyd suggested that we hold off on making the change, if we decide to make the change. Wait for FHIR Infrastructure group to workout additional details before we make the changes. May have impact on how other data elements are name or included.
- Discussion: If we agree to the change, we'll need to review the description and other content for our resource to ensure that it accurately reflects the usage. This type of change will mean changes for implementers and it may not be as intuitive for implementers.
- No decision to be made today. Will consider on a future call
Action: to followup with Lloyd to find out status and/or next steps
FHIR Workflow Meetings Status DEFERRED
- Status - there were no workflow meetings week of March 14th.
- Discussion of Pharmacy Workflow Mockup (John)
- Pharmacy has been providing input into the workflow meeting discussions. One suggestion is that Pharmacy create a Pharmacy specific workflow case similar to the one that is being created for lab. This work has not started yet, but John will start working on this in April.
- Monday, May 30, 2016 - cancelled for U.S. holiday
- Monday, June 6, 2016
- Discuss maturity requirements evidence
- FHIR change requests