2016-03-07 Rx Conf Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Attendees to be updated

  • Melva Peters (Chair)
  • Lee Supernant
  • Jose Costa Texeira
  • Chris Nickerson
  • Marla Albitz (Scribe)
  • John Hatem
  • Michelle Miller

ListServ

  • Question from William Goossen - 'looking for a series of OIDs identifying II or CD systems for medicinal product'
 Action item:  Melva to send email William to the vocabulary work group for direction

NCCN template orders

  • Lee Suprenant requested input on the ChemotherapyOrderTemplates work.
 Action: Lee will document the items that should be targeted for Pharmacy.
  • Lee requests time in the next call for further discussion or a separate call.
  • Lee completed categorization, needs next steps identified for the columns marked as "maybe".
  • On 2/8 - reviewed Lee's categorizations
  • Lee plans to continue to join our calls as we work through the list.
  • John recommended we would through the list before Lee takes the list to the FHIR workgroup.
  • 3/7 - continued to work through the list to determine what group should deal with each item (row).

Harmonization Proposals

  • Harmonization Proposals
  • Review Timing Code Proposal
  • Vote on participation in Harmonization and if Pharmacy has any concerns about proposals
  • Motion that Pharmacy is okay with the proposals and therefore will not participate in Harmonization - John/Marla 6:0:0
Action:  Melva to send email to Harmonization List Serve

Pharmacy FHIR Issues

Renaming MedicationOrder to MedicationRequest Discussion DEFERRED

  • From January 25 meeting: Lloyd shared the proposal to rename all request type resources to <resource>_Request. Seeking consistent name for all resources and term that encompasses larger swath of types of requests. An element beneath the tag instance would state the particular request, such as 'order'. This impacts the current Pharmacy Medication Order FHIR resource.
 Completed Action: Rx WG to discuss to determine if we agree or not. - agreed (with no vote) to comply with change but not needed to be made yet, per Lloyd
  • Lloyd suggested that we hold off on making the change, if we decide to make the change. Wait for FHIR Infrastructure group to workout additional details before we make the changes. May have impact on how other data elements are name or included.
  • Discussion: If we agree to the change, we'll need to review the description and other content for our resource to ensure that it accurately reflects the usage. This type of change will mean changes for implementers and it may not be as intuitive for implementers.
    • No decision to be made today. Will consider on a future call
 Action: to followup with Lloyd to find out status and/or next steps

FHIR Workflow Meetings Status DEFERRED

  • Status
  • Discussion of Pharmacy Workflow Mockup (John)
 Action: John to reach out to Lloyd to ask for timing of Pharmacy input for the FHIR workflow discussions.

FHIR Ballot Discussion Items DEFERRED

GROUPINGS
A = Dosage Related     B = Terminology     
C = Misc               D =
E = Examples           F = Multiple indications/reason for order
G = Status             H = Medication Related
I = Mappings
  • Tracker 9164 - Remove RXA-25 Medication Administration V2 mapping of ID (Marla)

Catalogue PSS DEFERRED

  • Discussion

[Draft PSS Posting http://lists.hl7.org/read/messages?id=288115#288115]

Joint Meeting with ISO/IHE Pharmacy DEFERRED

Action:  Melva to check on availability of meeting room in Montreal - in progress

Template Work DEFERRED

  • Kai to let Pharmacy know when ready for review

Other business

Next meeting

  • Monday, March 14, 2016
    • Take a vote on Tracker 9164 - Remove RXA-25 Medication Administration V2 mapping of ID (Marla)
    • Catalogue PSS
    • Continue to work through NCCN template orders