2016-02-08 Rx Conf Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Attendees to be updated

  • Marla Albitz (Chair)
  • Melva Peters (Scribe)
  • Lee Surprenant
  • Daniel Zhang
  • Scott Robertson
  • Michelle Miller
  • Chris Nickerson
  • John Hatem
  • Igor Sirkovich


Medication Status - 'Entered in Error'

  • Discuss as group
  • Was not able to identify "explanation" narrative as to why "entered in error" for medication resource is not supported.
  • in the meantime the QA errors are addressed temporarily since Michele has inserted a placeholder.
 Action:  John will take issue to the next FHIR workflow meeting to discuss.

Renaming MedicationOrder to MedicationRequest Discussion DEFERRED

  • From January 25 meeting: Lloyd shared the proposal to rename all request type resources to <resource>_Request. Seeking consistent name for all resources and term that encompasses larger swath of types of requests. An element beneath the tag instance would state the particular request, such as 'order'. This impacts the current Pharmacy Medication Order FHIR resource.
 Action: Rx WG to discuss to determine if we agree or not.
  • Lloyd suggested that we hold off on making the change, if we decide to make the change. Wait for FHIR Infrastructure group to workout additional details before we make the changes. May have impact on how other data elements are name or included.
  • Discussion: If we agree to the change, we'll need to review the description and other content for our resource to ensure that it accurately reflects the usage. This type of change will mean changes for implementers and it may not be as intuitive for implementers.
    • No decision to be made today. Will consider on a future call

FHIR Workflow Meetings Status DEFERRED

Action item:  Scott - find / asked for / create(?) a 1-pager explanation of what the business need and proposed solution.
  • Status - will try to get Pharmacy WG members to participate and contribute Use Case

FHIR Ballot Discussion Items

GROUPINGS
A = Dosage Related     B = Terminology     
C = Misc               D =
E = Examples           F = Multiple indications/reason for order
G = Status             H = Medication Related
I = Mappings

Ready for Review

  • 8778
    • options proposed by Chris and comments from Melva - see spreadsheet
  • 9334
  • 9295
  • 8735
  • 8730
  • 8603
  • 8016
  • 8012
  • 7738
  • 5925

Other FHIR Items

  • Build Error Items - Marla/Michelle/Rik
    • 9367
    • 9368
    • 9369
    • 9370
  • Tom will assist with items that have been assigned to John.
  • We are going to try to make the February 10th deadline if possible.
    • "packageitem" - need to determine how to handle - should be called "item" but that is ambiguous
Action:  Melva to send exemption to MnM and determine how to handle
    • RIM Mapping - John has forward to Tom for review.
    • Medication.product.ingredient - only remaining issue
Action: remove the "to do" - Michelle
Action: Consider status on Medication - 5827

ListServ

  • Question from Igor Sirkovich - invited him to join the call

[Link to Postinghttp://lists.hl7.org/read/messages?id=288125#288125]

  • was not able to cover on Feb 8th meeting, requesting Igor's attendance for the next committee meeting on the 15th.

Catalogue PSS DEFERRED Jose available to discuss on 15th or 23rd

  • Jose to draft the start of a PSS

[Draft PSS Posting http://lists.hl7.org/read/messages?id=288115#288115]

CQF on FHIR PSS

Email from Floyd Eisenberg 2/8/16 CQI and CDS Workgroups requested combination of 2 existing projects, FHIR CDS and FHIR eCQM into a single project now titled CQF on FHIR. The PSS addresses the wrapper (structure) for expressing a clinical quality measure, and quality measure report, and clinical decision support artifacts. It is based on the input from the comment ballots for FHIR CDS and FHIR eCQM in September 2015. During DESD Review, we received a comment that Pharmacy WG should be listed as an interested party. Do you agree? If so, we can add your WG as an interested party. Let us know as soon as possible so we can move forward

COMPLETED by Melva - Action: To provide Floyd a response to question of whether we want to be listed as an "interested party" on the PSS
Voted to not be an interested party: Melva -motion, Scott - second Passed 7:0:0

Joint Meeting with ISO/IHE Pharmacy

Action:  Melva to check on availability of meeting room in Montreal - in progress

==Template Work== DEFERRED

  • Kai to let Pharmacy know when ready for review
Action:  Melva to followup with Kai to get a status

NCCN template orders -

  • Lee Suprenant requested input on the ChemotherapyOrderTemplates work.
 Action: Lee will document the items that should be targeted for Pharmacy.
  • Lee requests time in the next call for further discussion or a separate call.
  • Lee completed categorization, needs next steps identified for the columns marked as "maybe".
  • On 2/8 - reviewed Lee's categorizations
 Action: Lee to distribute updates to the group.
  • Lee plans to continue to join our calls as we work through the list.
  • John recommended we would through the list before Lee takes the list to the FHIR workgroup.

Other business

Next meeting

  • Monday, February 15, 2016
  • Marla is on PTO Feb 15th