2016-02-01 Rx Conf Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Attendees to be updated

  • John Hatem (Chair)
  • Melva Peters (Scribe)
  • Marla Albitz
  • Chris Nickerson
  • Tim McNeil
  • Daniel Zhang
  • Tom de Jong
  • Jose Costa Texeira
  • Michelle Miller

Renaming MedicationOrder to MedicationRequest Discussion

  • From January 25 meeting: Lloyd shared the proposal to rename all request type resources to <resource>_Request. Seeking consistent name for all resources and term that encompasses larger swath of types of requests. An element beneath the tag instance would state the particular request, such as 'order'. This impacts the current Pharmacy Medication Order FHIR resource.
 Action: Rx WG to discuss to determine if we agree or not.
  • Lloyd suggested that we hold off on making the change, if we decide to make the change. Wait for FHIR Infrastructure group to workout additional details before we make the changes. May have impact on how other data elements are name or included.
  • Discussion: If we agree to the change, we'll need to review the description and other content for our resource to ensure that it accurately reflects the usage. This type of change will mean changes for implementers and it may not be as intuitive for implementers.
    • No decision to be made today. Will consider on a future call

FHIR Workflow Meetings Status

Action item:  Scott - find / asked for / create(?) a 1-pager explanation of what the business need and proposed solution.
  • Status - will try to get Pharmacy WG members to participate and contribute Use Case

FHIR Ballot Discussion Items

  • SEE SPREADSHEET OF OUTSTANDING CHANGE REQUESTS 2016-01-25 IN DROPBOX
GROUPINGS
A = Dosage Related     B = Terminology     
C = Misc               D =
E = Examples           F = Multiple indications/reason for order
G = Status             H = Medication Related
I = Mappings
  • 8778
    • options proposed by Chris - to be reviewed - deferred
  • 9227
    • discussed with FHIR - Tuesday Q2 in Orlando - change to codeable concept or reference to resource
    • proposal that on Medication - change 'item' to
    • moved by Michelle - seconded by Melva that we change the 2 item attributes in Medication to be a codeable Concept or a reference to a resource - 8/0/0 - Carried
Action:  Melva to update GForge Tracker Item

Other FHIR Items

  • Build Error Items - Marla/Michelle/Rik
    • 9367
    • 9368
    • 9369
    • 9370
  • Tom will assist with items that have been assigned to John.
  • We are going to try to make the February 10th deadline if possible.
    • "packageitem" - need to determine how to handle - should be called "item" but that is ambiguous
Action:  Melva to send exemption to MnM and determine how to handle
    • RIM Mapping - John has forward to Tom for review.
    • Medication.product.ingredient - only remaining issue
Action: remove the "to do" - Michelle
Action: Consider status on Medication - 5827

ListServ

  • 1 question posted on StackOverflow - has been responded to

Catalogue PSS

  • Jose to draft the start of a PSS
    • no action

Joint Meeting with ISO/IHE Pharmacy

Action:  Melva to check on availability of meeting room in Montreal

Template Work

  • Kai to let Pharmacy know when ready for review
Action:  Melva to followup with Kai to get a status

NCCN template orders - deferred

  • Lee Suprenant requested input on the ChemotherapyOrderTemplates work.
 Action: Lee will document the items that should be targeted for Pharmacy.
  • Lee requests time in the next call for further discussion or a separate call.

Other business

Next meeting

  • Monday, February 8, 2016